|Name of Project:||Promotion of a Principle-Based, Inclusive, and Business Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Approach in the Philippines|
|Status:||Project Timeline: 2016 – 2019|
- 2 -Day Trainers Training on Principle-Based, Inclusive and Business Sustainable CSR – September 2016 (materials available for ECOP members)
- 2-Day Pilot Sector Workshop on Composition, Tasks, and Functioning of CSR Collaboration Committee – October 2016
- Baseline Study on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programmes and Labour Legislations in the Philippines – September 2016 – May 2018
- 2 – Day National Conference on CSR Programmes, Compliance & Standards for the national/sectoral level leadership – May 2017 & May 2018
- 2 – Day Thematic Workshops on CSR Programmes, Compliance & Standards for the pilot industry management representatives – September 2017 (Laguna), October 2017 (Iloilo), January 2018 (Clark)
- 1 Day Press Conferences with media, government and other stakeholders to promote Principles-Based, Inclusive and Business Sustainable CSR – May 2018
|Background:||In 2016, ECOP was engaged by the LO/FTF Council to launch a 3-year project on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The overall aim is to promote CSR as a business strategy that enables responsible business behaviour and improved working conditions in the Philippines, thereby supporting sustainable business progress and national economic and social development. |
The project was officially launched during the ECOP 38th National Conference of Employers (NCE) last May 16, 2017.
- Increased awareness among labour market actors (state, employers, and trade unions) of the benefits of sound national and sector CSR policies and strategies for a right-based economic and social development.
- Rights-based and business promoting CSR guidelines developed by major employer and trade union organisations in the Philippines are applied in enterprises.
|Contact:||Name: Shiela Marie Ramos |
Designation: CSR Specialist
Mobile No.: (+632) 896 5006 loc. 106
E-mail Address: email@example.com