|Name of Project:
||Promotion of a Principle-Based, Inclusive, and Business Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Approach in the Philippines
||Project Timeline: 2016 – 2019
- 2 -Day Trainers Training on Principle-Based, Inclusive and Business Sustainable CSR – September 2016 (materials available for ECOP members)
- 2-Day Pilot Sector Workshop on Composition, Tasks, and Functioning of CSR Collaboration Committee – October 2016
- Baseline Study on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programmes and Labour Legislations in the Philippines – September 2016 – May 2018
- 2 – Day National Conference on CSR Programmes, Compliance & Standards for the national/sectoral level leadership – May 2017 & May 2018
- 2 – Day Thematic Workshops on CSR Programmes, Compliance & Standards for the pilot industry management representatives – September 2017 (Laguna), October 2017 (Iloilo), January 2018 (Clark)
- 1 Day Press Conferences with media, government and other stakeholders to promote Principles-Based, Inclusive and Business Sustainable CSR – May 2018
||In 2016, ECOP was engaged by the LO/FTF Council to launch a 3-year project on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The overall aim is to promote CSR as a business strategy that enables responsible business behaviour and improved working conditions in the Philippines, thereby supporting sustainable business progress and national economic and social development.
The project was officially launched during the ECOP 38th National Conference of Employers (NCE) last May 16, 2017.
- Increased awareness among labour market actors (state, employers, and trade unions) of the benefits of sound national and sector CSR policies and strategies for a right-based economic and social development.
- Rights-based and business promoting CSR guidelines developed by major employer and trade union organisations in the Philippines are applied in enterprises.
||Name: Shiela Marie Ramos
Designation: CSR Specialist
Mobile No.: (+632) 896 5006 loc. 106
E-mail Address: email@example.com