- This event has passed.
How to Effectively Control Tasks and People
March 1 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 26, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on March 1, 2021 at 9:30 am
Management control can be defined as a systematic process conducted by managers to compare performance to predetermined standards, plans, or objectives in order to determine whether performance is in line with these standards.
This is done to minimize deviation from standards and ensure that the stated goals of the organization are achieved in a desired manner. This also ensures that the human and other corporate resources are being used in the most effective and efficient way possible in achieving corporate objectives. Control in management includes setting standards, measuring actual performance and taking corrective action in decision making.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- discuss the important requirements in management control
- learn how to manage quality by using the standards, plans, and objectives
- develop ways on how to control employee performance to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing the Control Process
- Managing Quality and Productivity
- Managing People
- Performance Appraisals
- Online lecture (check-in session)
- Learning management system (eCampus)
Mr. Ralph Ivan A. Gutierrez was the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also the human resources development consultant for the Employers Confederation of the Philippines Training and Development Department, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management sponsored and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
February 24, 26, and March 1, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular price/Non-member rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- Only participants who have settled the program fee will be allowed to attend the program. To avoid inconvenience, kindly settle the program fee 1-day before the scheduled training date.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- As part of the course completion, participants are required to submit their action plans. ECOP is encouraging participants to use the training program to address actual or potential problem areas related to the theme of the training. The action plans are important to because it will help participants develop a specific intervention and enable us to identify the other technical assistance your company may need from us following the training.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
For a detailed and step-by-step registration guide, click this link: bit.ly/ecophowtoregister
Deadline for Registration: February 22 (Monday)
Deadline for Payment: February 23 (Tuesday)
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries: