- This event has passed.
Developing EQ in the Workplace
April 22 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
One event on April 20, 2022 at 4:30 pm
One event on April 22, 2022 at 4:30 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic is the ultimate disruption of this generation. We are required to work from home, observe protocols, and pivot to the new normal. We need the utmost emotional intelligence (EQ) to understand and appreciate our situation and enhance our adversity and agility quotient in response to paradoxes and volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA).
Throughout the training, the participants will learn how to deal more effectively with themselves, their work, environment, and customers while transitioning to the new normal.
Participants will also learn how to create a state of mind that allows them to meet, conquer, and transcend their life challenges. They will learn to live from their vision and purpose rather than being reactive to circumstances, events, and other people.
Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Learn to adapt the dimensions of emotional intelligence in life and work;
- Understand the four paradigms from which a person lives his/her life;
- Appreciate the importance of providing value-added service;
- Improve their interpersonal skills;
- Identify the right attitudes and essential habits helpful in developing work-life integration;
- Apply practical techniques in improving the quality of work and increasing productivity.
The training will use both online learning activities and live teleconferencing via Zoom. There will be lecture-discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games, and feedback.
Duration: 3 days with 3 hours per session.
Target Participants: 25-30
- Understanding and Adjusting to Change
- Future of Work
- Changing Mindsets and Creating Value
- Be, Being, Become, Becoming
- Growth Mindset
- Adapting the Dimensions of Emotional Intelligence
- Social Awareness
- Social Skills
- Developing EQ
- Character and Personality
- The Proactive Person
- Self-Management Sequence
- Trustworthiness to Trust
- Four Human Endowments
- Review of Covey’s 7 Habits for HEP
- Work Ethics
- Me and My job
- Core Values
- Work – Life Integration
- Adopting AQ (Adversity / Adaptability / Agility)
- Productivity during ECQ.
- Managing the Paradoxes
- Total Human Development
- Civility in the Workplace
- Kapwa Management
- Personal and Professional Success
- Positive Emotions
- Happy @ Work
- Flexibility Principle
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo
Mr. Rebustillo is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services.
He was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
He was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
April 18, 20, and 22 (3-day program) from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: April 12, 2022
Deadline for Payment: April 13, 2022
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]