- This event has passed.
Conducting Climate Surveys: Best Practices and Techniques
June 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on June 19, 2023 at 9:00 am
One event on June 21, 2023 at 9:00 am
Climate surveys are an effective tool for organizations to gather information about employees’ perceptions of the work environment. This course will provide participants with an understanding of the best practices and techniques for conducting climate surveys in organizations. Participants will learn how to develop, design, and administer climate surveys, analyze data, and communicate the results effectively.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of conducting climate surveys
- Develop a comprehensive climate survey questionnaire
- Learn how to administer a climate survey
- Analyze climate survey data using statistical techniques
- Understand how to report and communicate survey results effectively
- Learn how to implement action plans based on survey results
- Introduction to Climate Surveys
- Definition and importance of climate surveys
- Types of climate surveys
- Advantages and disadvantages of climate surveys
- Designing a Comprehensive Climate Survey Questionnaire
- Identifying the objectives of the survey
- Choosing the right questions
- Writing clear and concise questions
- Developing scales and response options
- Pretesting the survey questionnaire
- Administering the Climate Survey
- Choosing the right mode of administration
- Ensuring confidentiality and anonymity
- Maximizing response rates
- Following up with non-responders
- Analyzing Climate Survey Data
- Basic statistical techniques for analyzing survey data
- Interpreting survey results
- Identifying key findings and trends
- Conducting subgroup analyses
- Reporting and Communicating Survey Results
- Presenting survey results in a clear and concise manner
- Identifying key stakeholders
- Developing action plans based on survey results
- Communicating survey results to employees and management
- Implementing Action Plans
- Developing an action plan based on survey results
- Assigning responsibilities and setting timelines
- Monitoring progress and making adjustments as needed
- Activities and assignments
MR. RAY G. TADEO, M.B.A
Mr. Tadeo is the Training and Development Manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the day-to-day training operations of the organization. He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries. He also implemented different projects that focus on capacity-building of employers’ representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health. Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and training in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers’ organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist. He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa, and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
June 16, 19, and 21, 2023 from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Deadline of Registration: June 12, 2023
Deadline of Payment: June 13, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]