- This event has passed.
Training the Trainers Workshop (Onsite)
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on June 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
New training techniques have evolved since the pandemic. As a result, trainers also need to update their skills and competencies in running training programs.
Training methodologies have changed from using lectures to digitalize the modes of communication and delivery and gamify their training experience.
This training program aims to help practitioners develop effective training programs they can use in their organizational intervention.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the adult learning principles and methodologies
- Understand the learning management cycle
- Discover online tools that learning facilitators can use
- Create an online training design
- Motivate and engage participants during online training implementation
- Measure the effectiveness of online training programs thru evaluation
- Overview of Learning
- Adult learning principles
- Role of a trainer
- The Learning Management Cycle
- Analyze: know your participants and needs analysis
- Organizational analysis
- People analysis
- Task analysis
- Competency analysis
- Design: learning objectives and module preparation
- Drafting course objectives
- Drafting course outlines
- Types of training methodologies
- Preparing evaluation plan
- Developing course design
- Development: Developing learning tools
- Using Mayer’s 12 principles of multimedia learning
- Developing asynchronous program
- Shooting and editing video
- Using authoring tools
- Using a learning management system
- Preparing your synchronous materials
- Audience response system
- Gamifying your training
- Presentation tools
- Implement: delivery of synchronous and asynchronous programs
- Presentation skills
- Gamifying your training experience
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- Evaluating your training program
- Training lectures
- Development of a sample online training design
- Drafting of online training contents using online tools
- Microlearning session
Duration and Program Schedule
June 22 and 23, 2023, 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Ray G. Tadeo, MBA
Mr. Tadeo is the training and development manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the training operations of the organization.
He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries.
He also implemented different projects that focuses on capacity-building of employers representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health.
Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and trainings in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist.
He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the Universty of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 8,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: June 15, 2023
Deadline for Payment: June 16, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]