- This event has passed.
Training the Online Trainers
April 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on April 26, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on April 28, 2022 at 5:00 pm
This COVID – 19 pandemic has disrupted the training ecosystem. There is a need to shift from in-person training delivery to online training implementation.
For the past year, training practitioners have been struggling to design, develop, and implement training programs because of some challenges such as but not limited to training design gaps, online methodology, training engagement, etc. . Inability to address these issues may result in a lack of training effectiveness that will impact the organization.
This training program aims to help training practitioners develop effective training programs that they can use in their organizational intervention.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the adult learning principles and methodologies
- Understand the online learning management cycle
- Discover online tools that learning facilitators can use
- Create an online training design
- Motivate and engage participants during online training implementation
- Measure the effectiveness of online training programs thru evaluation
- Overview of Learning
- Bloom’s online digital taxonomy
- Rethinking the role of an online trainer
- The Learning Management Cycle
- Analyze: know your participants and needs analysis
- Design: learning objectives and module preparation
- Drafting an online training plan
- Development: Developing online learning tools (free and paid platforms)
- Developing asynchronous program
- Shooting and editing video
- Using authoring tools
- Using Moodle as a platform
- Preparing your synchronous materials
- Audience response system
- Gamifying your training
- Online presentation tools
- Implement: delivery of synchronous and asynchronous programs
- Evaluating your training program
- Developing asynchronous program
- Online training lectures
- Development of a sample online training design
- Drafting of online training contents using online tools
- Microlearning session
Duration and Program Schedule
April 21, 26, and 28, 2022, 9:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.
Ray G. Tadeo, MBA
Mr. Tadeo is the training and development manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the training operations of the organization.
He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries.
He also implemented different projects that focuses on capacity-building of employers representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health.
Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and trainings in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist.
He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the Universty of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: April 14, 2022
Deadline for Payment: April 15, 2022
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]