- This event has passed.
June 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on June 8, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 10, 2022 at 9:00 am
Managing performance is one of the most important functions of a people manager. This is part of a manager’s job to ensure business performance, achievement of business goals, financial viability, growth, and sustainability. Effective management of performance of people is based on scientific concepts of behavioral sciences, and involves cutting edge practices in goal setting, capacitating employees, motivation, measuring and evaluating performance.
As a result of participating in this program, managers will be able to:
- Discuss their roles and functions in managing performance
- Set goals, monitor, measure and evaluate subordinates’ performance
- Implement cutting-edge tips on how to get a sustained performance from their people, and develop a high-performing organization
Day 1 (3 Hours)
- Performance Management Cycle
- Performance Goal Setting Process
- Developing the Capacity to Perform
Day 2 (3 ½ hours)
- Motivating Employees to Perform
- Monitoring Performance
- Measuring Performance
Day 3 (3 ½ Hours)
- Evaluating Performance
- Performance Appraisals
- Managing Outstanding and Unacceptable Performance
- Creating a High-Performing Organization
- Roles of People Managers in Managing Performance
- EC Tips on Managing Performance
- Interactive online lectures
- Group discussions and workshops
- Case study
Duration and Program Schedule
June 6. 8, and 10, 9:00-12:00NN (3-day program)
MR. ERNIE O. CECILIA, DPM
Ernie has 46 years of experience and training in human resources (HR) management and consulting. He was the 1999 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and its Executive Director in 2013. In 2011, PMAP also gave him the highest distinction as a Diplomate in People Management. He is the chairman of the Human Capital Committee and the Publications Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AMCHAM). He is also the Co-Chairman of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Labor Policy and Social Issues of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP). He was also the President and CEO of EC Business Solutions and Career Center, a human resources consulting firm specializing in enhancing individual and organizational effectiveness.
He is a regular columnist of the Manila Times, the AMCHAM Business Journal, and the People Manager. He has authored articles in local and foreign publications and published his own books. Ernie taught at PMAP’s Asian Institute for Human Resources Management (AIHRM), Lyceum of the Philippines University, the University of the Philippines, and the (CESB) Career Executive Service Board’s continuing CESO education and training for government executives.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: June 1, 2022
Deadline for Payment: June 2, 2022
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]