- This event has passed.
Designing Employee Engagement Programs
September 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on September 22, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on September 24, 2021 at 9:00 am
During normal times, it is estimated that only 30% of employees all over the world are truly engaged. Employee engagement is roughly defined as the emotional connection that an employee has for his/her job, boss or organization, that pushes him/her to take discretionary effort to contribute to achievement of organizational goals. How much lower has employee engagement gone down during the COVID-19 pandemic, when remote working has become the default position in many organizations? How can CEOs and Chief HR Officers insure that their employees are engaged during difficult times? What programs are more effective in improving employee engagement in times of crisis? How can the employee satisfaction survey be designed better to determine the actual level of employee engagement? What corporate or employee programs can help enhance employee engagement?
This webinar will provide human resources (HR) practitioners and managers/supervisors with a working knowledge of Employee Engagement and their roles to help insure that there is a line of sight between organizational goals and what every employee does at work. The resource person shall demystify Employee Engagement concepts and notions, and help the participating managers understand and develop employee engagement programs that work.
Part 1. Introduction
- Definition and Concept of Employee Engagement
- Impact of Employee Engagement
- Levels of Employee Engagement
- Drivers of Employee Engagement
- Measuring Employee Engagement
Part 2. Analyzing Employee Engagement Index
- Designing an Effective Employee Engagement Survey
- Analyzing Employee Engagement Survey Results
- Developing Employee Programs to Enhance Engagement
Part 3. Improving Employee Involvement in Corporate Programs
- Managing Employee Engagement During a Crisis
- Emerging Roles of Managers During a Crisis
- Creative Approaches in Enhancing Employee Participation
- The CSR Engagement Plan
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Employee Engagement Programs
- Interactive online lectures
- Group discussions
- Pre-test and Post-test
September 20, 22, and 24, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:00 nn via Zoom and ECOP eCampus (3-day program)
Mr. Ernie Cecilia, DPM
Ernie has 46 years of experience and training in human resources (HR) management and consulting. He was the 1999 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and its Executive Director in 2013. In 2011, PMAP also gave him the highest distinction as a Diplomate in People Management. He is the chairman of the Human Capital Committee and the Publications Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AMCHAM). He is also the Co-Chairman of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Labor Policy and Social Issues of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP). He was also the President and CEO of EC Business Solutions and Career Center, a human resources consulting firm specializing in enhancing individual and organizational effectiveness.
He is a regular columnist of the Manila Times, the AMCHAM Business Journal, and the People Manager. He has authored articles in local and foreign publications and published his own books. Ernie taught at PMAP’s Asian Institute for Human Resources Management (AIHRM), Lyceum of the Philippines University, the University of the Philippines, and the (CESB) Career Executive Service Board’s continuing CESO education and training for government executives.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: Php 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: September 14, 2021
Deadline for Payment: September 15, 2021
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]