- This event has passed.
45th ECOP MGM – SSS, Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, ECC Programs and Benefits: What to Expect in 2021 and Beyond
November 18, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree – ₱200
45th ECOP Members’ General Meeting (MGM)
SSS, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH, ECC PROGRAMS AND BENEFITS: What to Expect in 2021 and Beyond
18 November 2020 (Wednesday) — 3:00pm to 5:00pm — via ZOOM App
MS. AURORA C. IGNACIO
President and Chief Executive Officer
Social Security System (SSS)
MR. ACMAD RIZALDY P. MOTI
Chief Executive Officer
Pag-IBIG Fund (HDMF)
ATTY. JONATHAN T. VILLASOTO
Deputy Executive Director
Employees Compensation Commission (ECC)
ECOP Members – FREE
Non-members – Php 200.00
* Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
* Please email proof of payment to [email protected]; [email protected] . Deadline of payment: Tuesday (17 November 2020) 5:00pm.
* Online registration is open until MONDAY (16 November 2020) at 5:00 pm only. Scroll down below and secure your e-tickets!
You may submit your questions in advance when your participation is acknowledged for a more systematic open forum. Send your questions at [email protected]
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details:
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned, email the proof of payment to [email protected] or [email protected]
Kindly indicate your NAME and the EVENT you are joining when sending the proof of payment.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- You may secure e-tickets from this page and pay online using a bank account, credit/debit cards, or PayPal. Scroll down below to get your e-tickets!
- You may contact our Registration Committee for inquiries at: Ms. Zeni Bonghanoy – [email protected] – 0977-2020969. For membership inquiries, please email [email protected]
- Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
- Online registration will be closed by 5 pm on MONDAY (16 NOVEMBER 2020).
- Proof of payment must be received NOT later than TUESDAY (17 NOVEMBER 2020) 5:00 pm.
- An email will be sent to the participants prior to the start of the webinar with details on how to log in.
Not a member?
Start your application by clicking here: