- This event has passed.
Workforce Planning and Talent Acquisition
November 26, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
One event on November 24, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on November 26, 2021 at 8:30 am
There is need for business continuity despite the pandemic and organizations are challenged with hiring people. Organizations must adopt Workforce Planning and Acquisition as a strategic business tool beyond forecasting workforce and recruiting warm bodies.
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Prepare workforce analysis and plan based of business directions and manpower movements
- Prepare comprehensive sourcing, recruitment, selection and onboarding programs and tools
- Manpower Planning
- Organization Design
- Workforce Analysis and Planning
- Outsourcing Strategies and Techniques
- Recruitment Strategies and Techniques
- Selection Strategies and Techniques
- Placement and Induction
- Onboarding Program
The webinar will be blended and hybrid using both online learning activities and live teleconferencing. There will be lecture – discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games and feedback.
Duration and Program Schedule
November 22, 24, and 26, 3-sessions (3 hours per session); 8:30 – 11:30 AM
MR. JESSE FRANCIS N. REBUSTILLO, FPM
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services
Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
Jesse was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: November 18, 2021
Deadline for Payment: November 19, 2021
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]