- This event has passed.
Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
September 8 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on September 7, 2023 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 8, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Training needs assessment, others called it training needs analysis, is the first step in conducting any training program. It is a method in which learning and development and organizational development practitioners diagnose if there is a training need or an organizational intervention.
But how do we conduct a proper training needs assessment?
This training program will help learning and development practitioners learn the elements of conducting a proper TNA and determining if there is a training need or other organizational intervention. The program will also give participants tools that they can use when conducting a needs assessment.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the steps in performing TNA
- Learn the important elements of conducting a TNA
- Decide whether it is a training need or an organizational intervention
- Develop a training plan
- What is a needs assessment?
- How to conduct a performance analysis
- How to gather information
- Feasibility analysis (conducting a training)
- Needs vs. wants analysis
- Goal analysis
- Task analysis
- Target population analysis
- Contextual analysis
- Developing a training plan
MR. RAY G. TADEO, M.B.A
Mr. Tadeo is the Training and Development Manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the day-to-day training operations of the organization. He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries. He also implemented different projects that focus on capacity-building of employers’ representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health. Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and training in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers’ organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist. He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa, and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
September 5,7 and 8, 2023 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Deadline of Registration: August 29, 2023
Deadline of Payment: August 30, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]