- This event has passed.
The Fundamentals of HR
October 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on October 17, 2023 at 9:00 am
One event on October 18, 2023 at 9:00 am
Managing human resources is indeed one of the greatest challenges confronting businesses today. A company may have the best strategies and business plans, values and work processes which will be greatly beneficial for the company’s growth if properly implemented and disseminated. To fully understand the functions, training of HR professionals is essentials for ensuring compliance, mitigating risks,, improving employee engagement, and retention., developing expertise in managing and supporting the organization’s workforce. This training is designed to equip HR professionals on the basic functions of each HR facet. Participants will be grounded in the basic HR activities of manpower planning, training and development, performance management, rewards management, and labor relations. Participants will also learn to appreciate the importance of each facet to overall organizational success.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance and know the process and guidelines of the entire HR gamut;
- Develop knowledge and skills various HR functions;
- Learn how to make strategic approaches to effectively link the talents with the available HR services of the organization.
- Overview of Human Resource Functions
- Manpower Planning
b. Talent Acquisition
- Training and Development
b. Training cycle process
- Performance Management
a. Setting Objectives
b. Performance Metrics
c. Performance Correction
- Compensation and Benefits
a. Overview of Labor Standards
i. Compensation and Benefits
ii. Statutory Benefits
iii. Working hours / Working Days
b. Variable Pay / Fringe benefits
a. Employment Relationships (Types)
b. Labor Relations
i. Trade Unions
i. Administrative Investigation
ii. Just Causes of Termination
iii. Authorized Causes of Termination
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo, FPM Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations. He was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine. He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: October 11, 2023
Deadline for Payment: October 12, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]