- This event has passed.
The Foundations of Effective Leadership
September 6 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on September 6, 2023 at 2:00 pm
One event on September 8, 2023 at 2:00 pm
Many management practitioners cite leadership as the most important element in business today. With the growing competition and greater reliance on knowledge to gain advantage, the ability to lead people in organizations is perhaps becoming more critical to success.
Managers, as the organization’s leaders, are expected to produce measurable results within their organization. These results may mean improved financial performance, better employee productivity, reduced employee turnover, new product ideas, increased market share, improved employee engagement, or other measurable outcomes that are important to the organization. To achieve these critical results, it is necessary to motivate others to work toward the common goals that are established for the organization. Successful leaders share common traits, skills, and knowledge that they employ in arriving at the measurable results. While leadership styles vary from individual to individual, the core skills of a successful leader remain the same.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the important qualities and characteristics of effective leaders
- Establish a vision and set goals and communicate them accordingly
- Balance accomplishing tasks and motivating people
- Effectively communicate and make decisions
- Build successful teams
- Early Leadership Theories
- Leadership Styles and When to Use Them
- Contingency Theories of Leadership
- Motivating and Building Successful Teams
- Addressing Leadership Issues in the Workplace
- Structured Learning Exercises
Duration and Program Schedule
September 4, 6, and 8, 2023, 2PM-5PM via Zoom and eCampus
MR. RAY G. TADEO, M.B.A
Mr. Tadeo is the Training and Development Manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the day-to-day training operations of the organization. He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries. He also implemented different projects that focus on capacity-building of employers’ representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health. Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and training in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers’ organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist. He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa, and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: August 29, 2023
Deadline for Payment: August 30, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]