- This event has passed.
Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning
August 20 @ 9:00 am - September 8 @ 12:00 pm
One event on August 20, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on August 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
Planning for and acquiring the best talents are important functions of every manager. Acquiring the best talents in the most effective manner gives an organization a competitive advantage over its competition. Hiring the wrong talents has long-lasting dire consequences for organizations. In the Philippines, it is not easy to correct mistakes in talent acquisition by simply firing people who do not perform their jobs well. The best organizations are able to hire the right talents that create customer value and help sustain organizational performance, growth, and viability.
As a result of participating in this program, managers will be able to:
- Discuss their roles and functions in manpower planning and talent acquisition
- Understand HR Planning and Forecasting processes
- Know how to recruit, select and place the best talents
Day 1 (3 ½ Hours)
- Manpower Planning Concepts, Definition, Issues
- The HR Planning Process
- HR Forecasting Techniques
Day 2 (3 Hours)
- Talent Acquisition
- Critical Elements of Talent Acquisition
- Seven Steps in Strategic Talent Acquisition
Day 3 (3 ½ Hours)
- Strategic Recruitment, Selection & Placement
- Roles of People Managers in HR Planning and Talent Acquisition
- EC Tips on Talent Acquisition
- Interactive online lectures
- Group discussions and workshops
- Case study
Duration and Program Schedule
August 18, 20 and 23, 9:00-12:00NN (3-day program)
ERNIE CECILIA, DPM
Ernie has 46 years of experience and training in human resources (HR) management and consulting. He was the 1999 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and its Executive Director in 2013. In 2011, PMAP also gave him the highest distinction as a Diplomate in People Management. He is the chairman of the Human Capital Committee and the Publications Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AMCHAM). He is also the Co-Chairman of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Labor Policy and Social Issues of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP). He was also the President and CEO of EC Business Solutions and Career Center, a human resources consulting firm specializing in enhancing individual and organizational effectiveness.
He is a regular columnist of the Manila Times, the AMCHAM Business Journal, and the People Manager. He has authored articles in local and foreign publications and published his own books. Ernie taught at PMAP’s Asian Institute for Human Resources Management (AIHRM), Lyceum of the Philippines University, the University of the Philippines, and the (CESB) Career Executive Service Board’s continuing CESO education and training for government executives.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: August 10, 2021 (Tuesday)
Deadline for Payment: August 11, 2021 (Wednesday)
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]