- This event has passed.
Supervisory Development Program (Onsite)
February 23 @ 9:00 am - February 24 @ 5:00 pm
Being a first-time supervisor might be quite challenging, especially during this time of pandemic where we need to focus on managing remote employees and teams. Transitioning from rank-and-file employee to becoming a full-fledged supervisor needs a lot of preparation. Supervisors need to learn how to manage complex tasks and diverse people.
This 2-session program will help supervisors develop the fundamentals of management. This will help them increase their ability to apply the basic management principles and techniques at work. The program also presents tools and techniques for managing people and work activities.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the supervisors’ critical roles, functions, and responsibilities;
- Acquire and practice skills of effective planning, organizing, and controlling to meet departmental and divisional objectives;
- Gain a perspective on leadership; and
- Develop and present personal improvement plans for on-the-job application of learnings.
- Supervisory management
- Supervisors’ role
- Supervision and management process
- Planning and control
- Making plans and carrying out responsibilities
- Exercising control over people and process
- Organizing an effective department
- Activating the workforce
- Leadership styles
- Motivating subordinates
- Developing people
- Managing problem performance
- Basic coaching and mentoring
- Managing mental health issues in the workplace
The program will be conducted via onsite and the eCampus platform. It will be delivered thru lectures, case study, and SLEs.
Duration and Program Schedule
February 23-24,2023, 9:00am-5:00pm
MR. RAY G. TADEO, M.B.A
Mr. Tadeo is the Training and Development Manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the day-to-day training operations of the organization. He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries. He also implemented different projects that focus on capacity-building of employers’ representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health. Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and training in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers’ organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist. He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa, and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 8,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: February 14, 2023
Deadline for Payment: February 15, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]