- This event has passed.
Stress and Anger Management in the Workplace in Times of Pandemic
October 11 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
One event on October 13, 2021 at 1:30 pm
One event on October 15, 2021 at 1:30 pm
The pandemic compelled organizations to adapt work from home and other alternative working arrangements. These abrupt changes in workspace and remote working plus the health protocols, which are becoming the new norms, did not prepare people to change mindsets and adopt to new processes. These new work arrangements are fast becoming stressors to many.
Employers should provide a stress-free work environment, recognize where stress is becoming a problem for the staff, and take action to reduce stress.
Stress in the workplace reduces productivity, increases management pressures, and makes people ill in many ways. Workplace stress affects the performance of the brain, including functions of work performance; memory, concentration, and learning. There are clearly strong economic and financial reasons for organizations to manage and reduce stress at work, aside from the obvious humanitarian and ethical considerations. Stress and stress management are directly related to personal well-being, mental health and specifically to workplace well-being.
This course will help employers establish stress and anger managed environment expected to increase productivity, decrease conflicts and improve performance of the workers.
At the end of the webinar, the participants will be able to deal more effectively with stress and adopt the elements of stress management for themselves, their work, their environment and customers.
The participants will learn how to develop a mindset that will allow them to meet, conquer, and transcend the stressors in their life. They will learn to live from their vision and purpose rather than being reactive to circumstances, events and other people.
The webinar participants will also:
- Identify right attitudes and key habits helpful in building the right work – life integration.
- Apply practical techniques in improving quality of work and increasing productivity.
- Understand how to deal with stress and mental health issues.
- Understanding the Challenges of the Pandemic
- VUCA and Safety Protocols
- From Fear to Boredom
- Types of Stress
- Stressors and How to Deal with Them
- Behavioral Symptoms of Stress
- Stress and its Causes
- Warning Signs and Stages of Stress
- Physiological, Psychological and Behavioral Effects of Stress
- Managing Stress
- Stress Management Techniques
- Time Management
- Work-Life Integration
- Managing Anger in the Workplace
- Anger and its causes
- Negative Behaviors at Work
- Techniques to overcome and prevent anger
- Crisis Management to Risk Management
- Maintaining Good Mental Health
- Dimensions of Work-Life Integration
- Unlocking Mindsets
- Preparing for a Fulfilled Life
- Visioning and Renewal
- Real Success
- Resilience and Adversity/Agility Quotient
- Thriving in the Better Normal
- Mentoring / Counselling
- Positive Emotions
- Inordinate Attachment
- Kapwa Management
The webinar will be blended using both online learning activities and live teleconferencing. There will be lecture – discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games and feedback.
Duration and Program Schedule
October 11, 13, and 15, 3-sessions (3 hours per session); 1:30 – 4:30 PM
MR. JESSE FRANCIS N. REBUSTILLO, FPM
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services
Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
Jesse was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 2,750.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: October 6, 2021
Deadline for Payment: October 7, 2021
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]