- This event has passed.
Safety in the Workplace: Why COVID-19 Vaccination is Important
March 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree – ₱290
ECOP Executive Labor Updates:
Employers and Workers in the Time of COVID-19
Safety in the Workplace:
Why COVID-19 Vaccination is Important
26 MARCH 2021 (FRIDAY) — 9:30am to 12:00pm PHT— via Zoom App
DR. MA. TERESITA S. CUCUECO, CESO III
Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
DR. LAILA D. CELINO
Head of the Health Promotion and Media Relations Unit (HPMRU) and Non-Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Cluster
Department of Health — Metro Manila Center for Health Development (DOH-MMCHD)
MR. ARTURO GUERRERO III
Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP)
FREE 1 slot for ECOP Members (Php 200.00 for each additional participant)
Php 290.00 for Non-members
* Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
* Please email proof of payment to [email protected] Deadline of payment: THURSDAY (25 March 2021) 5:00 PM
* Online registration is until WEDNESDAY (24 March 2021) at 5:00 pm only. Scroll down below and secure your e-tickets!
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details:
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned, email the proof of payment to [email protected]
Kindly indicate your NAME and the EVENT you are joining when sending the proof of payment.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
- Proof of payment must be received NOT later than WEDNESDAY (24 MARCH 2021) 5:00 pm.
- Online registration will close on THURSDAY (25 MARCH 2021) at 5:00 pm.
- An email will be sent to the participants prior to the start of the webinar with details on how to log in.
Not a member?
Start your application by clicking here: