- This event has passed.
Rewards Management System
September 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on September 6, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on September 8, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on September 10, 2021 at 9:00 am
Managing rewards has strategic implications in organizations. Rewards and compensation that are not effectively managed could unduly increase fixed costs and lead organizations to an uncompetitive position in the market. Managing rewards begin with crafting a viable rewards philosophy and rewards strategy. Rewards are the best statement that a manager can make to let an employee know whether or not he or she is wanted in the organization. Implementing a strategic rewards system can retain best talents and motivate people to give their utmost to the enterprise.
As a result of participating in this program, managers will be able to:
- Discuss their roles and functions in managing rewards
- Understand the philosophy, strategy, and process for managing rewards
- Implement strategic rewards in their organization
Day 1 (3 ½ Hours)
- Rewards Concepts, Philosophy and Strategy
- Developing and Implementing a Strategic Rewards System
- Typical Rewards in Organizations
Day 2 (3 ½ Hours)
- Critical Success Factors in implementing Rewards
- Rewarding Value Contribution
- Job Evaluation
- Salary Structure
Day 3 (3 Hours)
- Salary Administration
- Green Circles and Red Circles
- Salary Distortion or Compression
- EC Tips on Talent Acquisition
- Interactive online lectures
- Group discussions and workshops
- Case study
September 3, 6, 8 and 10, 2021, 9:00 am to 12:00 nn via Zoom and ECOP eCampus (4-day program)
Mr. Ernie Cecilia, DPM
Ernie has 46 years of experience and training in human resources (HR) management and consulting. He was the 1999 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) and its Executive Director in 2013. In 2011, PMAP also gave him the highest distinction as a Diplomate in People Management. He is the chairman of the Human Capital Committee and the Publications Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AMCHAM). He is also the Co-Chairman of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Labor Policy and Social Issues of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP). He was also the President and CEO of EC Business Solutions and Career Center, a human resources consulting firm specializing in enhancing individual and organizational effectiveness.
He is a regular columnist of the Manila Times, the AMCHAM Business Journal, and the People Manager. He has authored articles in local and foreign publications and published his own books. Ernie taught at PMAP’s Asian Institute for Human Resources Management (AIHRM), Lyceum of the Philippines University, the University of the Philippines, and the (CESB) Career Executive Service Board’s continuing CESO education and training for government executives.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: Php 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: August 26, 2021
Deadline for Payment: August 27, 2021
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]