- This event has passed.
Organizational Change and Innovation
April 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on April 14, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on April 16, 2021 at 9:30 am
Today’s business environment is changing so rapidly that many organizations are having a difficult time keeping up. The velocity of change is rapid, that if you don’t accept the change and move with it, you’re going to be left behind. Successful organizations monitor their environments and take appropriate steps to maintain a compatible fit with the new external conditions. This adaptability requires continual change.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the different forces affecting change in an organization, including technology, competition, and demographics, along with frameworks that will help you implement successful change initiatives in your company
- Touch on how to manage planned change in the organization along with some theories on innovation to improve organizational effectiveness
- Create an effective change management implementation plan
- The change process
- Types of organizational change
- Managing resistance to change
- Effective change management
- Organization development
- Frameworks on innovation
- Online lecture (check-in session)
- Learning management system (eCampus)
Mr. Ralph Ivan A. Gutierrez was the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also the human resources development consultant for the Employers Confederation of the Philippines Training and Development Department, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management sponsored and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
April 12, 14, 16, 2021 9:30 AM to 12:00 NN via Zoom and ECOP eCampus (3-day program)
Regular price/Non-member rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: April 6 (Tuesday)
Deadline for Payment: April 7 (Wednesday)
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries: