- This event has passed.
New DOLE Department Order: Guidelines in Workplace and Public Transport Ventilation in the Context of COVID-19
March 9 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree – ₱290
ECOP Webinar Series:
Employers and Workers in the Time of COVID-19
New DOLE Department Order*:
Guidelines in Workplace and Public Transport Ventilation in the Context of COVID-19
*approved by the National Tripartite Industrial Peace Council for issuance; for numbering and signature by the Labor Secretary as of publication of this webinar
9 MARCH 2021 (TUESDAY) — 9:30am to 12:00pm PHT— via Zoom App
The government, specifically the Department of Labor and Employment, together with its social partners in the employers and labor sectors, continue to find ways and institute measures that will help companies and their employees become more prepared and equipped against COVID-19 as businesses begin to open their doors.
Guidelines are issued to ensure that workplaces remain safe and healthy and that confidence among stakeholders and the society is restored.
One of the most recent safety and health discussions at the tripartite table with government, employers, and organized labor is on proper ventilation. This measure plays a significant role in the prevention and control of COVID-19 from spreading in the workplace.
To find out how we can properly maintain ventilation within buildings, offices, and indoor workplaces, join us on 9 March 2021 at 9:30AM via Zoom.
Hear and learn from our speaker from DOLE the new DOLE DEPARTMENT ORDER on proper ventilation and its salient features.
DR. MA. TERESITA S. CUCUECO, CESO III
Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
FREE 1 slot for ECOP Members (Php 200.00 for each additional participant)
Php 290.00 for Non-members
* Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
* Please email proof of payment to [email protected] Deadline of payment: MONDAY (8 March 2021) 4:00 PM
* Online registration is until MONDAY (8 March 2021) at 12:00 nn only. Scroll down below and secure your e-tickets!
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details:
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned, email the proof of payment to [email protected]
Kindly indicate your NAME and the EVENT you are joining when sending the proof of payment.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
- Proof of payment must be received NOT later than MONDAY (8 MARCH 2021) 4:00 pm.
- Online registration will close on MONDAY (8 MARCH 2021) at 12:00 nn.
- An email will be sent to the participants prior to the start of the webinar with details on how to log in.
Not a member?
Start your application by clicking here: