- This event has passed.
Mentoring and Coaching in the Workplace
July 22 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
One event on July 27, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on July 29, 2021 at 8:30 am
The challenges of working during this pandemic made obvious the need for effective mentoring and coaching programs in organizations.
Appropriate mentoring can decrease stress and anxiety. An efficient mentorship program can reduce cost on training and development. Mentoring will promote personal and professional development and create a vibrant culture of learning. Similarly, a practical coaching program can ensure employee engagement and high performance and create a culture of collaboration and growth.
This blended webinar-workshop will provide those who are in charge of setting-up and facilitating mentoring and coaching programs the know-how on the process, framework and guidelines on mentoring and coaching.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to develop and organize a mentoring and coaching programs;
- Learn the rudiments, methods and dimensions of mentoring and coaching;
- Know the significance of mentoring and coaching in talent management; and
- Learn how to mentor and coach.
- First SessionDeveloping the Mentoring and Coaching Programs
- Relevance, Vision, Purpose and Goals
- Design: Process and Structure
- Key Players: Roles and Responsibilities
- Selection of Mentors and Mentees
- Matching and Onboarding
- Communication and Momentum Strategies
- Measures of Success
- Mentoring Training
- Conduct: Pilot Activities
- Process and Phases
- Approach: Powerful Questions
- Learning Engagements (Tutoring, Modeling, Counseling)
- Skills and Competencies
- Mentor’s and Mentee’s Essential Mindsets
- Appreciation and Assessment
- Commitment and Reporting
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Differentiating Mentoring from Coaching
- Roles: KPI
- Coach Characteristics: Skills and Competencies
- Interventions: Teach, Instruct, Show, Do
- Coaching Techniques and Strategies
- Feedback and Evaluation
- Integration: Use in other HR Programs
- Action Plan: Virtual Mentoring and Coaching
The webinar will be blended using both online learning activities and live teleconferencing. There will be lecture – discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games and feedback.
Duration and Program Schedule
July 22,27 and 29, 3-sessions (3 hours per session); 8:30 – 11:30 AM
MR. JESSE FRANCIS N. REBUSTILLO FPM
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services
Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
Jesse was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 2,750.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: July 15, 2021 (Thursday)
Deadline for Payment: June 16, 2021 (Friday)
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]