- This event has passed.
Managing the Diverse Workforce
March 29 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on March 26, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on March 29, 2021 at 9:30 am
The workplace is becoming more and more diverse as we speak. Technology has brought all of us closer together and made geographical boundaries less relevant – especially when it comes to employment. The increased interaction among populations from all over the country and even the world has made the workforce more diverse in many ways: age, education, personal background, ethnicity, gender, race, cognitive style, and more.
Although diversity can present a number of challenges if not managed correctly – most common is having conflict within the organization – the benefits it brings to companies far outweigh the few potential issues. This makes diversity in the workplace a good thing to have. Some of advantages of having a diverse workforce include more innovation, increased adaptability, easier hiring, better productivity, and a broader market.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the benefits of having a diverse workplace
- Learn the important considerations in effectively managing a diverse workforce
- Discover best practices from several organizations in managing a diverse workforce
- The Changing Workplace
- Workplace Diversity
- Different Generations in the Workplace
- Managing Generational Diversity Through Coaching and Leadership
- Challenges in Managing Diversity
- Best Practices in Managing the Diverse Workforce
- Online lecture (check-in session)
- Learning management system (eCampus)
Mr. Ralph Ivan A. Gutierrez was the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also the human resources development consultant for the Employers Confederation of the Philippines Training and Development Department, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management sponsored and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
March 24, 26, and 29, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 n.n.
Regular price/Non-member rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- Only participants who have settled the program fee will be allowed to attend the program. To avoid inconvenience, kindly settle the program fee 1-day before the scheduled training date.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- As part of the course completion, participants are required to submit their action plans. ECOP is encouraging participants to use the training program to address actual or potential problem areas related to the theme of the training. The action plans are important to because it will help participants develop a specific intervention and enable us to identify the other technical assistance your company may need from us following the training.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
For a detailed and step-by-step registration guide, click this link: bit.ly/ecophowtoregister
Deadline for Registration and Payment: March 23 (Tuesday)
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries: