- This event has passed.
Managing Remote Employees and Teams
November 12, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
One event on November 10, 2021 at 8:30 am
One event on November 12, 2021 at 8:30 am
The COVID19 pandemic forced organizations to opt for Work from Home and other Alternative Working Arrangements (AWA) as a recourse for business continuity. People are afraid of the contagion and government enforced quarantine.
Employees were unprepared for the abrupt changes in the new work set-up. Managers and Supervisors have encountered challenges in managing a remote workforce. There is need to innovate and adapt new work flows, reporting, performance assessment, output, etc. to ensure employee engagement while working remotely.
The new normal will eventually become permanent even if an antidote to the virus is produced. WFH may even turn out to be the better alternative considering agility, facility of technology and problems in mobility.
At the end of the three-sessions webinar, the virtual participants shall:
- Be able to learn and understand how to manage and engage colleagues and subordinates working at home.
- Be able adapt to the requisites of efficient and effective remote working arrangements.
- Be able to easily transition and blend the alternative working arrangements for business continuity.
- Understanding the New Normal
- Pre, Current, Post COVID19
- AQ and Emotional Contagion: Trust, Relationships and Support
- Policies on WFH and Rules of Engagements
- Planning and Organizing WFH: Parameters, Pros and Cons
- Defining WFH Roles and Jobs
- Infrastructure in Remote Work Arrangements: Technology and Connectivity
- Communication on Virtual Mode: Techniques and Feedback
- WFH Employee Performance and Productivity: Reporting and Evaluation
- Tips for WFH: Work Assignments, Time Management, Stress Management
- Remote Learning and Development: Mind Setting and Onboarding
- Remote Employee Engagement Strategies and Activities
- Blending WFH with Other Alternative Work Arrangements (AWA)
- Skeleton Workforce
- Compressed Workweek
- Staggered Working Hours / Shifting
- Mental Health
- Navigating Leadership Challenges in Managing Teams in Remote Work Arrangements
- Relevant Leadership Concepts and Styles
- Managing Paradoxes
- Action Planning and Work- Life Integration
The webinar will be blended using virtual conferencing for live lectures and real time interactions and online individual learning assignments. There will be lecture – discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games and feedback.
Duration and Program Schedule
November 8, 10, and 12, 3-sessions (3 hours per session); 8:30 – 11:30 AM
MR. JESSE FRANCIS N. REBUSTILLO, FPM
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services
Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
Jesse was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 2,750.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: November 4, 2021
Deadline for Payment: November 5, 2021
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]