- This event has passed.
Managing Productivity in the Workplace thru Time Management (Workshop)
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Time is the most precious of resources. We do not manage time; we synchronize our lives with time.
Productivity measures how much work is accomplished in a given time. The more output a person produces on a time frame, the more productive he becomes. In order to be productive, good time management skills are essential.
Improving time management is a core skill for anyone wishing to work efficiently and establish good habits. Implementing time management action plans will help reduce stress and enhance productivity.
This webinar will provide strategies and techniques needed to make the most of precious allotted time. The course will help participants to analyze strengths and weaknesses, set priorities, manage the expectations of others and become more effective in the workplace.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify obstacles to effective Time Management;
- Understand the nature of Time Management;
- Understand a range of tools, techniques and concepts for Time Management;
- Explain the benefits of having an effective Time Management process; and
- Plan and prioritize work more efficiently, manage interruptions more effectively and be productive.
- Time Management and Productivity
- Time Management during the Pandemic
- Planning Time
- Decision Making
- Goal Setting
- Strategic Thinking
- Managing Appointments
- Career Pathing
- Career Development
- Organizing Time
- Quadrant of TM
- Eisenhower’s Matrix
- Time Frame
- Keeping Time
- Problem Solving
- Meeting Deadlines
- Skills and Competencies
- Regular Required Activities
- On Time, In Time and Timing
- Controlling Time
- Record Keeping
- Key Performance Indicators
- Time Management Tips
- Work Life Integration
- Stress Management
- Change Management
- Time Management
- Technology Management
- Leisure Management
- Covey’s Third Habit
- Your Time – Managing Yourself
- Positive Emotions
The training will be conducted in-person. There will be lecture-discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games and feedback.
Duration and Program Schedule
May 23, 2023, 9:00am – 5:00pm at ECOP Boardroom
MR. JESSE FRANCIS N. REBUSTILLO, FPM
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services
Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
Jesse was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 6,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: May 17, 2023
Deadline for Payment: May 18, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]