- This event has passed.
Management Development Program
January 24 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on January 26, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on January 28, 2022 at 9:00 am
Proper Management of tasks and people are two of the critical factors in ensuring success in any organization. A well-trained manager enhances productivity, improves retention of talented employees, and builds the overall morale of their teams, resulting in an environment where both the business and its employees thrive.
This 3-session program discusses the principles, techniques, and concepts needed for effective managerial planning and analysis, decision-making, and managing people and teams. It highlights the effective management skills of strategic planning, controlling and organizing tasks and people, influencing through effective leadership, and employee motivation related to the internal and external environment.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Know and understand the key roles of an efficient and effective manager
- Understand the importance of planning, leading, organizing, and controlling
- Apply the tools that can be used in managing tasks and people effectively
- Foundations of Management
- History of Management
- Role of a manager
- Levels of Management
- Essential managerial skills
- Planning tasks (Louie Allen Model)
- Overview of the strategic planning process
- Mission, Vision, Value, Strategic Objectives
- External and internal scanning and its tools
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Primacy of planning
- Controlling process
- Establishment of standards
- Measuring performance
- Taking the necessary actions
- Training and Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Employee Discipline
- Organizing Structure
- Organizing tasks
- Job allocation table
- Techniques in delegation
- Leadership vs. Management
- Foundations of an effective leader
- Intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation of workers
- Motivational theories and their application to work
- Online lecture (check-in session)
- Learning management system (eCampus)
- Case studies
- Junior managers
- Newly promoted managers
MR. RAY G. TADEO, M.B.A
Mr. Tadeo is the Training and Development Manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the day-to-day training operations of the organization. He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries. He also implemented different projects that focus on capacity-building of employers’ representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health. Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and training in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers’ organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist. He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa, and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
January 24, 26, and 28, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Deadline of Registration: January 19, 2022
Deadline of Payment: January 20, 2022
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]