- This event has passed.
Keeping the Workplace a Safe Space: Employers at the Forefront
March 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree – ₱290
ECOP Executive Labor Updates:
Employers and Workers in the Time of COVID-19
Keeping the Workplace a Safe Space:
Employers at the Forefront
24 MARCH 2021 (WEDNESDAY) — 9:30am to 12:00pm PHT— via Zoom App
ATTY. MA. KARINA PERIDA-TRAYVILLA
DOLE – Bureau of Workers with Special Concerns (DOLE-BWC)
MS. JULIA ABAD
Philippine Business Coalition for Women Empowerment (PBCWE)
MS. KRISMA INDIRA RIA GUYALA
Head, Corporate Employee Relations
Nestle Philippines, Inc.
MS. RHODA C. CALIWARA
Member, ECOP Diversity and Inclusion Committee
Member, ECOP TWG on Labor and Social Policy Issues
President, Philippine Association of Legitimate Service Contractors
FREE 1 slot for ECOP Members (Php 200.00 for each additional participant)
Php 290.00 for Non-members
* Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
* Please email proof of payment to [email protected] Deadline of payment: TUESDAY (23 March 2021) 5:00 PM
* Online registration is until MONDAY (22 March 2021) at 5:00 pm only. Scroll down below and secure your e-tickets!
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details:
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned, email the proof of payment to [email protected]
Kindly indicate your NAME and the EVENT you are joining when sending the proof of payment.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
- Proof of payment must be received NOT later than MONDAY (22 MARCH 2021) 5:00 pm.
- Online registration will close on TUESDAY (23 MARCH 2021) at 5:00 pm.
- An email will be sent to the participants prior to the start of the webinar with details on how to log in.
Not a member?
Start your application by clicking here: