- This event has passed.
Job Evaluation and Salary Structure Design
August 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on August 24, 2023 at 9:00 am
One event on August 29, 2023 at 9:00 am
Equity is one of the things employees are looking for in a company. Equity translates to the right salary for the output of an employee.
But how do we determine the right salary for an employee?
We start with evaluating a job. Job evaluation is a methodical way of confirming the value of the job with other jobs in an organization. It systematically compares jobs to come to a continuation of their relative expectancy or worth to make a logical pay structure.
The basic objective of job evaluation is to determine the relative contributions of different jobs to organizational objectives. Foremostly, job evaluation serves several purposes, which may be grouped into three categories – wage and salary fixation, restructuring job hierarchy, and overcoming anomalies. It also aims to provide information about a job’s worth in terms of its contributions to organizational effectiveness.
At the end of this workshop, participants will learn about the elements of a rational salary administration program, job analysis, job factors, job rating plan, salary surveys, compensation policies, and how to design an effective salary structure.
- Objectives of Job Evaluation
- How do you conduct Job Analysis?
- Components of the Point Rating System
- Job Factors
- Using a Job Evaluation Committee
- Designing a Job Rating Plan
- Rating different types of jobs
- Establishing Job Grades
- Conducting a Salary Survey and analyzing survey data
- Designing a Salary Structure
- Salary design workshop
Rafael Z. Perfecto, F.P.M
Mr. Perfecto is currently the President of Magnitude Human Resources Development, which he organized in 1989. He is an accredited Fellow in Personnel Management (FPM) and past Vice President of the PMAP Society of Fellows in Personnel Management.
A PMAP Director for 6 terms, Mr. Perfecto held the position of Board Secretary in 1993, and Chairman of various committees over the past years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from the University of Santo Tomas. Prior to management consulting, Mr. Perfecto held top-level human resource management; positions at Gillette Philippines, Trans-Philippines Investment Corporation, GKP (a subsidiary of Dunlop Australia), Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, GTE industries, 3M (Philippines), and Trans-Asia Philippines (Architects and Engineers).
August 22, 24, and 29, 2023 9:00 AM to 12:00 NN via Zoom and ECOP eCampus (3-day program)
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: August 17, 2023
Deadline for Payment: August 18, 2023
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]