- This event has passed.
Effective Communication in the Workplace
April 5 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on April 5, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on April 7, 2021 at 9:30 am
Communication is a critical management component in any organization. Whether the purpose is to update employees on new procedures and policies or to ensure safety throughout the organization or to listen to the attitudes of employees, effective communication is an integral issue in effective organizational management. To be successful, companies should have comprehensive policies and strategies for communicating with their constituencies, employees and stakeholders as well as with the community at large.
Communication refers to the process by which information is transmitted and understood between two or more people.
As the organizational environment becomes more complex, managers and decision makers need information from many people to perceive problem, recognize new product ideas and identify emerging customer needs.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- discuss the different functions and types of organizational communication
- understand organizational communication’s role in improving organizational life and organizational output
- The Nature and Function of Communication
- Communication Filters and How to Transcend Them
- Improving Interpersonal Communication
- Communication in Organizational Hierarchies
- Communication Issues in Today’s Organizations
- Online lecture (check-in session)
- Learning management system (eCampus)
Mr. Ralph Ivan A. Gutierrez was the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also the human resources development consultant for the Employers Confederation of the Philippines Training and Development Department, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management sponsored and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
March 31, April 5, and 7, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 n.n. (3-day program)
Regular price/Non-member rate: PhP4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- Only participants who have settled the program fee will be allowed to attend the program. To avoid inconvenience, kindly settle the program fee 1-day before the scheduled training date.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- As part of the course completion, participants are required to submit their action plans. ECOP is encouraging participants to use the training program to address actual or potential problem areas related to the theme of the training. The action plans are important to because it will help participants develop a specific intervention and enable us to identify the other technical assistance your company may need from us following the training.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Deadline for Registration: March 29 (Monday)
Deadline for Payment: March 30 (Tuesday)
Tickets are no longer available.
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries: