- This event has passed.
Designing Employee Engagement Survey
July 21, 2022 @ 10:00 pm - July 22, 2022 @ 1:00 am
Employee engagement is measured by the productivity of employees, profitability of a company, retention of employees, and customer satisfaction.
These are the measurements that often tell if employees are highly engaged or not.
But what other indicators or specific tools can we use to measure employees’ engagement?
We often use climate surveys (employee engagement surveys), grievance or complaints machinery, and other HR data to assess employees’ needs.
ECOP will conduct a 3-session program that will focus on developing climate surveys as a tool to measure engagement of employees. The program will also tackle other tools, such as HR data, to evaluate employee engagement.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to measure employee engagement
- Develop assessment tools
- Use other relevant data in assessing employee engagement
- Measuring employee engagement
- Developing climate surveys
- Planning and needs analysis
- Survey design
- Developing the questionnaire
- Measuring validity and reliability
- Sampling technique
- Online survey forms
- Measures of central tendency
- Interpretation of data
- Presentation of Survey Results
- Using graphs
- Other data collection methods
- Focus group discussion
- Profiling employees
- Interpretation of data
- Disciplinary cases
- Performance management system
- Video presentations
July 19, 21, and 26, 2022, 2:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Mr. Ray G. Tadeo, MBA
Mr. Tadeo is the training and development manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the training operations of the organization.
He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries.
He also implemented different projects that focuses on capacity-building of employers representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health.
Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and trainings in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist.
He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the Universty of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00
Member Rate: PhP2,400.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected]
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: July 14, 2022
Deadline for Payment: July 15, 2022
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]