Designing Employee Engagement Programs (Online)
March 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on March 23, 2024 at 9:00 am
Are your employee engagement programs effective?
Companies developed programs to address the issue of employee engagement to prevent leaving top talents in the organization, maintain focus on their jobs, increase their productivity, and cooperate with the management.
While companies are spending millions on their team-building programs and sports fests, the management often fails to measure its impact on its employees. Leaving the question, “Are we getting something out of our investment?”
This workshop will help human resources (HR) practitioners and managers/supervisors with a working knowledge of Employee Engagement and their roles to help ensure a line of sight between organizational goals and what every employee does at work. The workshop will also help participants analyze their organizational processes, organizational motives, and organizational climate.
Participants will create an action plan to address employee engagement problems at the workshop’s end.
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Learn what is employee engagement
- Understand what is organizational process, organizational motives, and organizational climate
- Assess the effectiveness of engagement programs thru different diagnostic tools
- Develop employee engagement action plans
Part 1. Overview of Employee Engagement
- Engagement concepts
- Business case of employee engagement
Part 2. Organizational Processes, Motives, and Climate
- Organizational processes and motives that affect employee engagement
- Employee development
- Workplace communication
- Work environment
Part 3. Diagnosing Employee Experience/Organizational Climate
- Diagnosing organizational process
- Designing climate surveys
- Needs analysis (organizational processes and motives)
- Get the management buy-in
- Focus groups
- Survey design
- Questionnaire development
- Questionnaire review
- Instrument pre-test
- Ensuring confidentiality of participants
- Administration of questionnaire
- Analyze the data
- Written interpretative reports
- Presentation of survey results
- Develop and distribute results
Part 4. Action plans
- Developing engagement programs
- Analyzing the results of organizational diagnosis
- Writing action plans
- Forming action plan team
- Designing interventions
- Feasibility analysis
- Drafting implementation plan
- Presentation to management
- Monitoring and evaluation plan
- Face-to-face workshops
- Designing climate survey
- Diagnosing engagement programs
- Writing action plans
Duration and Program Schedule
March 16 and 23, 2024, 9:00am-3:00pm
MR. RAY G. TADEO, M.B.A
Mr. Tadeo is the Training and Development Manager of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) where he manages the day-to-day training operations of the organization. He has 14 years of experience in training operations from designing, implementing, and evaluating training interventions for various companies from different industries. He also implemented different projects that focus on capacity-building of employers’ representative to different topics under industrial relations and occupational safety and health. Mr. Tadeo participated in various fora and training in Cambodia, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Madagascar, Nepal, Thailand, and Vietnam representing the employers’ organization.
Prior to his engagement at ECOP, he worked at Digitel Mobile Philippines, Inc. (Sun Cellular) under the organizational development and training department and Partners in Child Development and Progress as a Behavioral Therapist. He earned his certification in Management Training Program (MTP) from the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships in Osaka, Japan, Certificate in Digital Training from International Training Center of the International Labour Organization in Turin, Italy, and Research Course on Decent Work at International Labour Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Mr. Tadeo received his MBA at San Beda College Alabang, Muntinlupa, and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: PhP 4,000.00.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: March 11, 2024
Deadline for Payment: March 12, 2024
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]