- This event has passed.
Designing Climate Surveys to Assess Employee Wellbeing During the COVID19 Pandemic
January 15, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on January 13, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on January 15, 2021 at 9:30 am
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting every company, large and small, and making all of us rethink how we do our work and how we live our lives. We have seen organizations go through significant transformations by deciding how their employees must work. In the midst of the pandemic, employees are looking to management and HR for guidance, worried about their health and adjusting to new norms like working from home. Now more than ever, there is a pressing need to measure and track the overall wellness of the employees.
A climate survey is an effective tool to help diagnose the organization in a variety of issues such as the overall wellness of the employees during this current pandemic, the company’s success in communicating and effectively implementing its mission and values to the employees, quality of work environment, among others. The results of the climate survey can provide for a better understanding of how the employees perceive the organization along different dimensions. This feedback tool is essential in identifying the health of the organization and the data generated therefrom can be used to facilitate organizational change, measure the impact of the current programs, motivate employees, and improve job satisfaction.
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of assessing employee engagement and wellness through a climate survey
- Understand the different phases of creating a climate survey
- Design an effective climate survey
- Understand how to use the climate survey to help facilitate organizational change
- Business Case for Employee Engagement and Wellness
- Research and case studies on employee engagement
- Benefits of employee engagement
- Measuring employee wellness and engagement
- The Science of Surveys
- Types of surveys
- Purpose and objectives of a climate survey
- Advantages and disadvantages of climate surveys
- How climate surveys are used as an organization diagnosis tool
- Phases of Creating Climate Surveys
- Planning and needs analysis
- Survey design
- Developing the questionnaire
- Instrument pre-test
- Data analysis
- Presentation of survey results
- Creating Developmental Plans
- Interpreting the results of a climate survey
- Creating developmental plans based on the results of the survey
Mr. Ralph Ivan Gutierrez is the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head of Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also a human resources development consultant of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted a full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
January 11, 13, and 15, 2021, 9:30 AM to 12:00 NN via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member rate: Php 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- Registration fee must be paid not later than one (1) day before the training.
- Only confirmed/paid participants are assured of slots.
- Official receipts can be claimed at the ECOP Secretariat office from Monday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Unclaimed official receipts will be shipped through our accredited carrier every Thursday morning.
For a detailed and step-by-step registration guide, click this link: bit.ly/ecophowtoregister
Deadline of Registration: January 7, 2020 (Thursday)
Deadline of Payment: January 8, 2020 (Friday)
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries:
ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]
ECOP Ecampus: [email protected]