Customer Service Excellence
January 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
One event on January 19, 2022 at 8:30 am
One event on January 21, 2022 at 8:30 am
Business paradigms and practices drastically changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and forced community quarantine guidelines. Market is ambiguous, work arrangements have become more complex and sales became volatile. There is need for organizations to be driven and agile in transacting with their customers.
Everyone is a customer service person. A smile and honest remark can make or break credibility and relationships. Hence, the need to tailor-fit a customer service message for a particular personality, recognizing that each person has his/her own preference when being served. Everyone in the organization must know how to treat each customer accordingly.
This Customer Focused Service Webinar-Workshop is an updated, integrated and interactive learning on how to address the expected demands of today’s stressed multi-generational customers. Participants will develop the passion that will ensure rapport and patronage. This webinar-workshop pays tribute to the diversity of customers and their changing mindsets and needs.
At the end of the webinar-workshop, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance and know the process and guidelines of adapting authentic customer focused service
- Develop knowledge and skills on delightful customer centric and focused service
- Learn how to practice and become a frontline customer service champion
- Understanding the Effects of the Pandemic in Customer Service
- Me and my job
- My KRA’s and my Roles
- My KPI’s and my Performance
- Mission and Vision and my Contributions
- Customer Service in the New Normal
- Changing Mindset: Health Protocols
- Adversity and Agility Quotient
- Best and Bad Customer Service Practices: Only in the Philippines
- Customer Service in the Lead and Frontline
- Scope of Customer Service: Brand, Market, Operations, Revenue
- Improving CS Strategies and Techniques
- Customer Centric Mindset
- Customer Relations: Partnering, Network, Patronage
- Self-Mastery Skills
- Multi – Generations Market
- Customer Profiling
- Rights of Customers: The Moment of Truth; Engagement
- Understanding How Customers Think: Differentiating Service from Brand
- Developing Rapport
- Customer Problems and Problem Customers
- Meeting Customers’ Needs and Expectations
- Customer Focused Mindset
- Customer Awareness
- Customer Empathy
- Roles of the Service Provider: Efficiency, Effectiveness, Satisfaction
- Standards: Civility, Norms, Ethics and Conducts
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Driven Strategies and Decisions
- Integration: Assessments / Commitments
The webinar will be blended and hybrid using both online learning activities and live teleconferencing. There will be lecture – discussion, individual exercises, group activities, individual sharing, interaction, role plays, games and feedback.
January 17, 19, 21, 2022, 8:30 am to 11:30am via Zoom and ECOP eCampus (3-day program)
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo, FPM
Mr. Jesse Francis N. Rebustillo FPM is a management and human resource consultant, training consultant, seminar facilitator, and a keynote speaker as he conducts programs on values, leadership, emotional intelligence, work-life integration, team alignment, career development, strategic planning, job hunting, as well as sales and customer services
Jesse was the Corporate Human Resources Head of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. He shifted his career to become the Inquirer’s AVP for Sales – Classified Advertising and then was promoted as AVP for Industry Relations.
Jesse was the editor of the Inquirer’s Working People Section and the Chairman/Editor of ECOP’s Philippine Employer Magazine.
He was the 2011 President of the Philippine Society for Training and Development (PSTD) and 2016 President of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP). Currently, he is the President of the Philippine Association of Professional Speakers (PAPS), 2020 PSTD Chairman, and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE).
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: Php 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at [email protected].
- The training slot is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants will be given access to the training.
- The registration fee must be paid not later than two (2) working days before the first session of the training.
- The speaker will make available learning materials that participants will use in this training program. It can be downloaded from our eCampus platform.
- The recorded video of the session will be uploaded in our eCampus platform after each training session.
- Participants will receive e-certificates after the training.
Click here to register
Deadline for Registration: January 12, 2022
Deadline for Payment: January 13, 2022
For more inquiries, you may contact us via ECOP Training and Development: [email protected]