- This event has passed.
SSS Digitalization Programs and New EC Benefits – 46th ECOP MGM
March 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree – ₱200
ECOP Members Heads-Up!
Are you aware that starting April 1, it will be mandatory for employers to use the computer-generated payment reference numbers (PRNs) for the payment of SSS loans? This is the reason why we are organizing this event. This is your last chance to clarify everything from our resource person from the Social Security System (SSS). In addition, you will also hear updates on other digital services of SSS plus the new EC benefits for employees who suffered contingencies i.e. sickness, death.
Register now in the ECOP 46th Members’ General Meeting (MGM) on 25 March 2021 (Thursday), 3:00pm via Zoom. For more information, please email [email protected]
ATTY. MARISSA MAPALO
Department Manager III – Member Education Department
Social Security System
MS. STELLA BANAWIS
Employees’ Compensation Commission
ECOP Members – FREE
Non-members – Php 200.00
* Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
* Please email proof of payment to [email protected]; [email protected] . Deadline of payment: WEDNESDAY (24 MARCH 2021) 5:00pm.
* Online registration is open until WEDNESDAY (24 March 2021) at 1:00 pm only. Scroll down below and secure your e-tickets!
You may submit your questions in advance when your participation is acknowledged for a more systematic open forum. Send your questions at [email protected]
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details:
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned, email the proof of payment to [email protected] or [email protected]
Kindly indicate your NAME and the EVENT you are joining when sending the proof of payment.
WAYS TO REGISTER
- You may secure e-tickets from this page and pay online using a bank account, credit/debit cards, or PayPal. Scroll down below to get your e-tickets!
- You may contact our Registration Committee for inquiries at: [email protected], [email protected]
- Participant’s slot is confirmed ONLY upon receipt of the registration fee.
- Online registration will be closed by 1 pm on WEDNESDAY (24 MARCH 2021).
- Proof of payment must be received NOT later than WEDNESDAY (24 MARCH 2021) 5:00 pm.
- An email will be sent to the participants prior to the start of the webinar with details on how to log in.
Not a member?
Start your application by clicking here: