ECOP Training and Development Department is now accepting applications for internship/on-the-training. The team is looking for a motivated self-starter who wishes to gain hands-on and actual experience in managing training programs and coordinating training schedules and logistics. The intern will be tasked to assist the training coordinator throughout the event management cycle (planning, pre-event and post-event activities) of the training programs/workshops wich the department conducts.
The Training and Development Department conducts capacity-building activities in the form of seminars and workshops that is meant to upgrade knowledge, skills, and abilities of employers/executives on various subjects on: industrial relations, human resources management, labor laws, occupational safety and health, etc.
What to expect:
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Interns will be able to have extensive knowledge and experience in the whole cycle of conducting training programs/workshops or seminars.
- Interns will gain familiarity with traditional and modern training methods & techniques as well as knowledge in the field of IR, HR, Labor Laws, OSH and more.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good organizational skills with attention to details and accuracy.
- 3rd year or 4th year student currently pursuing Bachelor’s/College Degree in Training and Education, Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Administration or related fields.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati area and can render at least 200 hours.
Beef up your resume by getting real-world experience.