The Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) is recruiting a project staff who will assist the Advocacy, Research, and Communications (ARC) Department in the implementation of its projects and programs. The project staff will be assigned to the Department from April to November 2021.
- Coordinate with local speakers and other resource persons for the webinars and workshops under the projects of the ARC
- Assist in the invitation and monitoring of participants to the workshops and other activities
- Produce necessary materials needed for workshops/trainings in coordination with the consultant/s and resource person/s
- Handle the technical aspects for workshops conducted via Zoom (overall technical direction, Zoom links, etc.)
- Assist in preparing financial /liquidation reports of the Project
- Work closely with the ARC Department in carrying out its programs
- College graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has experience in conducting webinars via Zoom / Microsoft Teams (preferred, but not required)
- Team player
- Can work remotely, with equipment (laptop) and good internet connection
Interested applicants may submit their CVs to [email protected].