- This event has passed.
Transformational Customer Care: A Customer Service Excellence Program
March 6, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm₱6500 – ₱8500
In the highly competitive world of business, professionals invest a lot of time, energy and money to acquire new customers. It is no wonder why companies invest in Planning, Research, Brand Management, and Marketing. Acquiring customers is very important, but KEEPING them is even more valuable. Gaining no customers is less harmful than gaining a lot and eventually dissatisfying and losing them. Unhappy customers will tell approximately 20 other people about their plight, which will affect the company’s image and eventually, its bottom line. Therefore, this reality calls for the need to educate professionals on the importance of Customer Service Excellence in making the business survive, grow and continue to become the industry leader by creating happy and loyal customers.
This program aims to help each employee develop the mindset, habits, and heart of a sincere customer-centric professional through learned concepts and techniques, resulting in gaining a highly fulfilling working environment. At the end of this course, the participants will learn how to:
- Value the importance of their individual personalities on Customer Service Excellence and their relationship in preserving the company’s strengths as indicated in the website and brochures;
- Identify various kinds of customers by anticipating their needs and expectations. And to be able to exceed them (injecting the WOW factor);
- Become the catalyst in creating a service excellence environment;
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints professionally and knowledgeably;
- Motivate self and others to enhance customer care and develop the mindset of “I am here to serve our customers, WOW them and get them to come back.”;
- Getting to know “ME” (Personal Brand and Packaging)
Learning Objective: To know oneself better in order to serve the customers well
- Dreams and goals that drive them to go to work
- Strengths and Weaknesses as a professional
- Hygiene and Good Grooming as the initial step to rendering excellent service
- Assessment of Customer Service
Learning Objective: To identify the current status and quality of the existing Customer Service standards
- What kind of relationship has been established between the company and its customers?
- How will I rate my customer service skills from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest? Why? What hinders me from getting a 10?
- How can I personally improve my customers’ level of satisfaction? How satisfied and confident am I with myself?
- The Customer
Learning Objective: To learn the different types of customers, their expectations and how to exceed them.
- Who are my Customers? — Internal (co-workers) and External (paying) Customers
- Customer Expectations – Implicit, Explicit and Delight Expectations
- Workshop: Analyzing customer characteristics — easygoing vs. demanding, quiet vs. vocal, specific vs. general, task-oriented vs. relationship-oriented
- The Customer’s experiences – The “WOW” factor
- Achieving a Customer Service Culture and Creating a Service Excellence Environment
Learning Objective: To become proactive in setting the atmosphere of a highly service-oriented working environment by respecting the company manual and standards.
- Know your business, team, products/services, policies, and procedures
- Extraordinary customer service standards – the importance of manuals and customizing the procedures (to discuss the company VISION and MISSION statements and the highlights of the company’s manual / rules and regulations)
- Effective Communication
Learning Objective: To identify the qualities and techniques on how to professionally perform the task of frontline staff and consistently delight customers through proper communication
- Verbal Communication – Meet and greet techniques; Being comfortable with the English language; Tact in the usage of words; Telephone etiquette
- Non-Verbal communication – Eye Contact; Facial Expression; Body Language – posture, stance, hand gestures, walk
- Handling Complaints and Difficult Customers
Learning Objective: To master the formula in converting challenging situations into winning customer delight experiences
- Be part of the solution, not the problem
- Standard procedure for handling complaints – several steps
The program consists of lectures, seatwork, and workshops. Participants will be given the opportunity to gain theoretical knowledge and interact for the actual application of learning. The facilitator gives importance to interactive learning, where both facilitator and participants help each other in dissecting specific topics and arriving at a general conclusion.
The most important aspect of the program is when the participants learn to value the importance of Customer Service Excellence and treat it as something that is integrated into his personality and not something alienated that is only relevant in certain situations. The teaching style will be light and fun, but definitely effective.
ERNEST JOHN TAMANA
Ernest graduated from Philippine Normal University with a degree in Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English. He worked as an English and Performing
Arts Teacher and academic consultant for reputable educational institutions. He facilitated communication training workshops for the corporate sector and international students. He conducted training sessions in management and corporate communications in the United States.
Ernest worked as a musical theater actor at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel for 3 years. He attended several training programs for Hospitality Management and
Entertainment in Hong Kong while working for the Venetian Macao. When he came back to the Philippines, he worked as a Global Communications Trainer for one of the country’s largest BPO companies. He served as an Implementation Consultant and a Lead for Training, Implementations, and Client Experience for a property management and software services company.
Ernest is currently ConsultAsia Global’s Associate Training and Development Consultant for Customer Service, Training the Trainer, Leadership, Telephone Excellence, Business Writing and Communications training workshops. He is also into photography, events, and vocal performance.
Register today and avail our early bird discount:
A 10% discount will be given if payment is received 7 days before the course commences. Payment on-site and walk-in participants will pay the regular fee.