- This event has passed.
The Balanced Scorecard & Strategy Map of Quality
October 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - October 23, 2018 @ 5:00 pm₱6000 – ₱8000
Balanced scorecard (BSC) is a strong tool used in performance assessment by many successful organizations. BSC converts organizational mission and strategies into goals and criteria that are categorized into four dimensions including learning and growth, internal business processes, customer, and financial aspects. One of the most powerful elements in the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) methodology is the use of strategy mapping to visualize and communicate how value is created by the organization.
This two-day training provides guidelines and instructions on how the BSC is applied to measuring and managing quality in organizations. It advances the value of the BSC as a strategic performance measurement and management system.
- Describe the basic concepts, principles, perspectives, and elements of the BSC.
- Explain how the BSC is applied to measuring results of quality and managing the systems, processes, and operations of organizations.
- Discuss issues, challenges, and imperatives of using the BSC as a strategic measurement and management system for organizations.
- The Paradigm Shift to Evidence-Based Management
- What is the Balanced Scorecard (BSC)?
- Why BSC?
- Perspectives, Drivers & Outcomes
- Internal Process
- Learning & Growth
- Financial Roles & Perspectives
- Strategy Mapping (Describing the Strategy)
- Strategy-Focused Organization (Managing the Strategy)
- Roles & Perspectives System Thinking
- Managers & Supervisors
- The Balanced Scorecard & the Strategic Thrusts of Organizations
- Core Values
- Business Model
- Strategic Planning, Implementation & Control
- The Case for the Strategic Performance Measurement & Management System
- Strategic Thrusts
- Goals & Objectives
- Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Maps
- Business Process Management
- Human Resource Development
- Performance Management
- Strategy-Focused Organization (Organizational Design)
- Designing & Developing the Strategic Performance Measurement & Management System
- Using the Strategic Performance Measurement & Management System
PROF. JONILO “JON” J. DEL ROSARIO (CL), PHD C, MTM, MIR (UP)
Quality Management, Performance Management, Organizational Learning & Knowledge Management, Human Resource Development, Organization Development & Change Management, Entrepreneurship, Educational Management, Project Management, Action Research, and System Thinking Consultant, Resource Person, Trainer, Researcher & Subject Matter Expert and Postgraduate & Higher Education Professor Managing Consultant, JGDR Performance Quality Management Consultancy Resource Person & Trainer, Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) Resource Person & Trainer, Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) Technical Expert & Business Mentor, Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship (PCE) Resource Person & Trainer, University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UPISSI) Consultant & Trainer, QConsult, Inc. Consultant & Trainer, Kaizen Management System, Inc. (KMSI) Resource Person & Trainer, Businessmaker Academy, Inc. (BMA) Consultant & Trainer, ECC International, Inc.