- This event has passed.
Ep. 5 – Re-igniting the Philippine Economy Through Policy Reforms
August 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm₱690 – ₱990
Re-igniting the Philippine Economy Through Policy Reforms
7 August 2020 (Friday) @ 3PM – 5PM PHT
Going digital might be the best and only solution to survive the current crisis and emerge better positioned for the future.
Learn how organizations can facilitate a paradigm shift towards the digital economy. Plan for recovery by finding creative digital solutions to “navigate the now” and reshape the future of the business by instituting actionable policy reforms and recommendations.
MS. ROSEMARIE G. EDILLON
Undersecretary for Planning and Policy,
National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA)
ATTY. ANA C. DIONE
Undersecretary for Regional Operations, Labor Standards and Special Concerns Cluster,
Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
ATTY. ANTHONETTE ALLONES
Vice-Chairperson, Board of Members,
Tourism Promotions Board
MR. DAVID CELDRAN
ABS-CBN News Channel
WAYS TO REGISTER
- You may secure e-tickets from this page and pay online using a bank account, credit/debit cards, or PayPal. Scroll down below to get your e-tickets!
- You may contact our Registration Committee at Ms. Zeni Bonghanoy – email@example.com | 09772020969 or Ms. Mina Cacapit – firstname.lastname@example.org | 09277116177
- You may also register for only the episodes you like. Please visit this link: https://tiny.cc/NCE41
|REGULAR RATE||GROUP RATE (min. 3 PAX)|
|ECOP MEMBER||NON-MEMBER||ECOP MEMBER||NON-MEMBER|
|Php 890.00||Php 990.00||Php 690.00||Php 790.00|
|Post-Conference Package (4 episodes)||Php 2,760.00||Php 3,160.00||Php 1,960.00||Php 2,360.00|
|Php 690.00||Php 790.00||Php 490.00||Php 590.00|
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details: