Organizational Learning & The Learning Organization
October 24 @ 9:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm₱6000 – ₱8000
Organizations must become adept in learning from challenges, contradictions and conflicts. This translates into action, from strategic decisions through to day-to-day behavior in the field. This two-day training provides an overview of how organizations learn to continually improve and sustain performance. It looks into the notion of the learning organization.
- Describe the concept of organizational learning..
- Explain how organizations can become learning organizations.
- Discuss issues, challenges, and imperatives of organizational learning to performance improvement in organizations.
- What is Organizational Learning?
- Levels of Learning
- Types of Learning
- Why Organizational Learning?
- Roles & Perspectives
- Managers & Supervisors
- Performance Improvement
- Learning & Performance ‘
- Learning & Knowledge
- What is Knowledge?
- Knowledge Management
- Learning & Change
- Continual Improvement
- The JDR Performance Equation Model = Motivation x Ability x Context x Aptitude
- The Learning Organization
- Action Learning & Quality Circles
- Action Learning & Action Research
PROF. JONILO “JON” J. DEL ROSARIO (CL), PHD C, MTM, MIR (UP)
Quality Management, Performance Management, Organizational Learning & Knowledge Management, Human Resource Development, Organization Development & Change Management, Entrepreneurship, Educational Management, Project Management, Action Research, and System Thinking Consultant, Resource Person, Trainer, Researcher & Subject Matter Expert and Postgraduate & Higher Education Professor Managing Consultant, JGDR Performance Quality Management Consultancy Resource Person & Trainer, Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP) Resource Person & Trainer, Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) Technical Expert & Business Mentor, Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship (PCE) Resource Person & Trainer, University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UPISSI) Consultant & Trainer, QConsult, Inc. Consultant & Trainer, Kaizen Management System, Inc. (KMSI) Resource Person & Trainer, Businessmaker Academy, Inc. (BMA) Consultant & Trainer, ECC International, Inc.