Management Development Training Program
February 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm₱7000 – ₱10000
Proper management of tasks and people are two key factors in ensuring success in any organization. A well-trained manager enhances productivity, improves retention of talented employees, and builds the overall morale of teams, resulting in an environment where both the business and its employees thrive.
This 3-day program discusses the principles, techniques, and concepts needed for effective managerial planning and analysis, decision-making, and managing people and teams. It highlights the effective management skills such as strategic planning, organizing tasks and people, influencing through effective leadership, and strategy formulation related to the internal and external environment.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Know and understand the key roles of an efficient and effective manager
- Discuss and apply management methods and tools necessary to manage tasks and people in organizations
- Apply the strategic management process
- Understand how to improve decision making and problem-solving in the workplace
- Understand the factors affecting employee motivation and group dynamics
|Foundations of Management||
· History and evolution of management thought
· Managerial Roles and Functions
· Competencies of an Effective Manager
· The Strategic Management Process
|Managing people & task||
· Tools and Techniques in Strategic Planning
· Different Leadership Styles and When to Use Them
· Strategy Formulation and Execution
· Managing the Control Process
· Employee and Performance management
· Organizational Culture
|Cultivating team skills and abilities||
· Theories of Employee Motivation
· Managing the Different Generations
· Improving Morale in the Workplace
· Handling Conflicts in Teams
· Team Dynamics and Synergy
- Case Studies
- Group Activities and Games
February 29, March 7 and 14, 2020 (3 Saturdays) from 9:00am – 5:00pm
RALPH IVAN A. GUTIERREZ
Mr. Gutierrez is the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head of Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also a human resources development consultant of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted a full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
Register today and avail our early bird discount:
A 10% discount will be given if payment is received 7 days before the course commences. Payment on-site and walk-in participants will pay the regular fee.