Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management
October 29 @ 9:00 am - October 30 @ 5:00 pm₱6000 – ₱8000
This two-day training shows how knowledge is managed as the foundation of intellectual capital in organizations. It looks into how the intellectual capital of organizations drives their performance.
- Describe the concept of intellectual capital and its value to organizations.
- Explain how the knowledge of the organization’s human resources are managed as intellectual capital.
- Discuss, issues, challenges, and imperatives of knowledge management (KM) to managing intellectual capital in organizations.
- What is Intellectual Capital?
- Human Capital
- Relationship Capital
- Organizational Capital
- Intellectual Capital as the Only Sustainable Source of Competitiveness
- Human Resources as the Only Absolute Source of Intellectual Capital
- Intellectual Capital & Knowledge
- What is Knowledge?
- Known-Unknown Matrix
- Taxonomy: Types, Forms & Categories
- Knowledge Conversion
- Knowledge Flows
- Knowledge Life Cycle
- Essence of Knowledge
- What is Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Why Manage Knowledge?
- KM Domains & Elements
- Roles & Perspectives
- Managers & Supervisors
- KM Process
PROF. JONILO “JON” J. DEL ROSARIO (CL), PHD C, MTM, MIR (UP)
Prof. Jon is a management consultant, trainer, researcher & subject matter expert in quality management & ISO management systems, organizational learning & knowledge management, intelligent organization & management intelligence, human resource development & performance management, organization development & change management, organization &
management, operations management, project management, and entrepreneurship & start-up management.
He is the Managing Consultant of JGDR Performance Quality Management Consultancy. He is a Certified Technical Expert & Business Mentor of Business Models, Operations Management, Supply & Value Chain, Human Resources, Organization & Management, and Business Improvement of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) & Philippine Center for
Entrepreneurship (PCE). He is the Program Director & Subject Matter Expert of Quality Management & Knowledge Management of the Ateneo Graduate School of Business-Center for Continuing Education (AGSB-CCE). He is a Resource Person & Trainer of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP), Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC), and the University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UPISSI). He used to be a Trustee & Training Committee Chair of the Philippine Society for Quality (PSQ). He is a postgraduate & undergraduate professor at various colleges & universities.
Prof. Jon holds two master’s degrees in Technology Management & Human Resource Development from the University of the Philippines where he also graduated cum laude.