- This event has passed.
Ep.2 – Becoming Agile in the Global Market: Cross-border ‘Coopetition’
August 19 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm₱490 – ₱790
WAYS TO REGISTER
- You may secure e-tickets from this page and pay online using a bank account, credit/debit cards, or PayPal. Scroll down below to get your e-tickets!
- You may contact our Registration Committee at Ms. Zeni Bonghanoy – email@example.com | 09772020969 or Ms. Mina Cacapit – firstname.lastname@example.org | 09277116177
- You may also register for only the episodes you like. Please visit this link: https://tiny.cc/NCE41
Becoming Agile in the Global Market:
19 August 2020 (Wednesday) @ 3PM PHT
Establishing an agile mindset is needed to help businesses respond to the changing business landscape. Reputable global employers used their agile workforce to help their business transcend through the difficult and challenging times of post-COVID-19 recovery. Discover how to take advantage of cross-border cooperation and competition, use it for business gains, and learn how to become a globally competitive organization.
In this post-Conference session, resource persons will dwell on the global mindset and how a global employer needs to be agile in order to take advantage of cross-border cooperation and competition and use this for business gains. This is also important in becoming a globally competitive organization.
DR. MTHUNZI MDWABA
Chairman, GS1 Philippines
MR. DENNIS AUSTRIACO
Business Executive Officer – Coffee Business Unit
|REGULAR RATE||GROUP RATE (min. 3 PAX)|
|ECOP MEMBER||NON-MEMBER||ECOP MEMBER||NON-MEMBER|
|Post-Conference Package (4 episodes)||Php 2,760.00||Php 3,160.00||Php 1,960.00||Php 2,360.00|
|Php 690.00||Php 790.00||Php 490.00||Php 590.00|
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details: