- This event has passed.
Ep.1 – Digitalizing the Employer, Employee, and Customer Experiences
August 14 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm₱490 – ₱790
WAYS TO REGISTER
- You may secure e-tickets from this page and pay online using a bank account, credit/debit cards, or PayPal. Scroll down below to get your e-tickets!
- You may contact our Registration Committee at Ms. Zeni Bonghanoy – firstname.lastname@example.org | 09772020969 or Ms. Mina Cacapit – email@example.com | 09277116177
- You may also register for only the episodes you like. Please visit this link: https://tiny.cc/NCE41
Digitalizing the Employer, Employee, and Customer
14 August 2020 (Friday) @ 3PM PHT
A successful shift towards a digital economy goes beyond an organization’s contactless operations. Human-centered customer experience is needed to maximize the opportunities of a digital economy. Find out how employers can deliver great customer service while reducing the risks along the customer journey and discover the benefits and the challenges of adapting a cashless society in the country.
In this post-Conference session, speakers will tackle the digital economy and how employers, employees, and customers maximize the opportunities it presents. They will also talk about the shift to a cashless society, its benefits, as well as the challenges we confront in terms of readiness, availability, and accessibility.
MR. JESUS B. VARELA
Chairman, GS1 Philippines
MS. ISSA CABREIRA
917 Ventures – Globe Telecom
|REGULAR RATE||GROUP RATE (min. 3 PAX)|
|ECOP MEMBER||NON-MEMBER||ECOP MEMBER||NON-MEMBER|
|Post-Conference Package (4 episodes)||Php 2,760.00||Php 3,160.00||Php 1,960.00||Php 2,360.00|
|Php 690.00||Php 790.00||Php 490.00||Php 590.00|
- Credit/Debit Card or PayPal
- Bank Transfer. Use the following details: