- This event has passed.
Designing, Implementing, and Evaluating Online Training Programs
January 29 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
One event on January 27, 2021 at 9:30 am
One event on January 29, 2021 at 9:30 am
We are living in unprecedented times. The impact of Covid-19 is felt by every company, regardless of size. It has made us rethink how we do our work and how we live our lives. We have seen organizations go through significant transformations as a result of the pandemic. As a response to the uncertainties presented by the pandemic, many companies have asked their employees to work remotely and the new normal for running training programs is now online. Given the work-from-home reality we are now facing, designing, implementing, and evaluating training programs must now be done online. This program aims to contextualize trainings in the new normal by focusing on fundamental concepts of adult learning, the role of the trainer, and innovative and engaging adult learning methodologies in the online environment.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the adult learning principles and methodologies
- Understand the online learning management cycle
- Discover online tools that learning facilitators can use
- Create a training design/ module
- Motivate and engage participants during online sessions
- Measure the effectiveness of online training programs
- Overview of Learning
- What is learning
- The adult learner
- Principles of andragogy
- Bloom’s digital taxonomy
- Rethinking the role of the trainer
- The Learning Management Cycle
- Analyze: know your participants and needs analysis
- Design: learning objectives and module preparation
- Implement: training and delivery
- Evaluate: monitoring and evaluation
- Adult Methodologies and Online Learning Tools
- Creating an online learning environment
- Using online training methodologies to engage participants
- Technologies to enhance learning
Mr. Ralph Ivan Gutierrez is the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head of Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also a human resources development consultant of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted a full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
January 25, 27, and 29, 2021 9:30 AM to 12:00 NN via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member rate: Php 4,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration fee must be paid not later than one (1) day before the training.
- Only confirmed/paid participants are assured of slots.
- Official receipts can be claimed at the ECOP Secretariat office from Monday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Unclaimed official receipts will be shipped through our accredited carrier every Thursday morning.
For a detailed and step-by-step registration guide, click this link: bit.ly/ecophowtoregister
Deadline of Registration: January 21, 2020 (Thursday)
Deadline of Payment: January 22, 2020 (Friday)
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries:
ECOP Training and Development: email@example.com
ECOP Ecampus: firstname.lastname@example.org