- This event has passed.
Designing, Implementing, and Evaluating Online Training Programs
November 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on November 12, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on November 17, 2020 at 10:00 am
We are living in unprecedented times. The COVID-19 pandemic affects every company, large and small, and makes all of us rethink how we do our work and how we live our lives. We have seen organizations go through significant transformations in how their employees work. As a response to the pandemic’s uncertainties, many companies have asked their employees to work remotely, and the new normal for running training programs is now online. Given the work-from-home reality we are currently facing, designing, implementing, and evaluating training programs must now be done online. This program aims to contextualize training in the new normal by focusing on adult learning’s fundamental concepts, the trainer’s role, and innovative and engaging adult learning methodologies in the online environment.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the adult learning principles and methodologies
- Understand the online learning management cycle
- Discover online tools that learning facilitators can use
- Create a training design/ module
- Motivate and engage participants during online sessions
- Measure the effectiveness of online training programs
1) Overview of Learning
- What is learning
- The adult learner
- Principles of andragogy
- Bloom’s digital taxonomy
- Rethinking the role of the trainer
2) The Learning Management Cycle
- Analyze: know your participants and needs analysis
- Design: learning objectives and module preparation
- Implement: training and delivery
- Evaluate: monitoring and evaluation
3) Adult Methodologies and Online Learning Tools
- Creating an online learning environment
- Using online training methodologies to engage participants
- Technologies to enhance learning
Mr. Ralph Ivan Gutierrez is the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head of Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also a human resources development consultant of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted a full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
November 10, 12, 17, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 nn via Zoom platform and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member rate: Php 3,000.00
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a detailed and step-by-step registration guide, click this link: bit.ly/ecophowtoregister
Deadline of Registration: November 06, 2020 (Friday)
Deadline of Payment: November 09, 2020 (Monday)
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries: