- This event has passed.
A Guide in Conducting Effective Administrative Investigation
November 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm₱5000 – ₱7000
An act of misconduct is inevitable in every business environment. Whether or not such employee actually committed an act of misconduct lies with the allegations and evidences presented pursuant to an effective administrative investigation.
This is why it is important that every company create and institutionalize investigation guidelines to assist employees and compel employers to comply with the rules in conducting workplace investigations.
One major challenge for human resources practitioners and managers is how to be fair in dealing with people’s concerns. The proper conduct of administrative investigation makes the issue of fairness in the workplace a reality. Likewise, an effective administrative investigation has been proven to enhance manager-subordinate partnership.
Following the proper rules of procedure in terminating an employee can prevent companies from having legal problems. On the contrary, a company that does not follow the proper rules of procedure shall face the possibility of not only administrative liability but also civil liability.
This one-day course shall give the participant the necessary information and practical advice on how to handle an administrative investigation effectively. Following the course shall ensure that each investigation is conducted in a professionally consistent manner which shall yield the best possible result. The course shall be viewed as the standard for a workplace investigation within the company.
The program will also help participants avoid pitfalls of illegal termination.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Know the techniques of effective employee discipline
- Learn the foundations of labor-management relations
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills of labor-management relations processes in a corporate setting, specifically in the administrative investigation
- Empower managers and other concerned personnel in the enforcement and administration of company rules and employee discipline
- Solve issues and concerns regarding CBA provisions
- Role of Managers and Supervisors
- Overview of Labor Relations (LR)
- Legal Basis
- LR Framework
- LR Process
- Employee Discipline
- Rules and regulations
- Disciplinary actions
- Guidelines in administering discipline
- Administrative Investigation
- Stages of administrative investigation
- Documentation process
- Twin Notice Rule
- Interplay of Rights in AI
- Legality of Dismissal
- Serious Misconduct
- Willful Disobedience
- Gross and Habitual Neglect of Duties
- Fraud/Breach of Trust
- Commission of crimes
- Classroom lecture
- Workshop exercises
- Group discussion
- Q and A
- Human Resource Heads
- Employee Relation Heads
- Corporate Lawyers
- And others!
Register today and avail our early bird discount:
A 10% discount will be given if payment is received 7 days before the course commences. Payment on-site will pay the regular fee.
Walk-in registrations will be charged Php 7,000.00.