Conducting Proper Administrative Investigation
November 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm₱5000 – ₱7000
The challenge for human resources practitioners and managers is to be fair in dealing with people’s concerns. The proper conduct of administrative investigation makes fairness in the workplace a reality and enhances manager-subordinate partnership.
To some extent, proper procedures in dismissing employees can avoid companies to end up having legal problems. With the onset of the DOLE department order 147 series of 2015, employers need to have strong evidence of authorized/just causes for termination.
This one-day course is a handy tool. Participants will be able to know the proper ways of conducting an administrative investigation as well as what are the grounds for dismissing problematic employees. The program will also help participants to avoid pitfalls of illegal termination.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Know the techniques of effective employee discipline
- Learn the foundations of labor-management relations
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills of labor-management relations processes in a corporate setting, specifically in the administrative investigation
- Empower managers and other concerned personnel in the enforcement and administration of company rules and employee discipline
- Solve issues and concerns regarding CBA provisions
- Role of Managers and Supervisors
- Overview of Labor Relations (LR)
- Legal Basis
- LR Framework
- LR Process
- Employee Discipline
- Rules and regulations
- Disciplinary actions
- Guidelines in administering discipline
- Administrative Investigation
- Stages of administrative investigation
- Documentation process
- Twin Notice Rule
- Interplay of Rights in AI
- Legality of Dismissal
- Serious Misconduct
- Willful Disobedience
- Gross and Habitual Neglect of Duties
- Fraud/Breach of Trust
- Commission of crimes
- Classroom lecture
- Workshop exercises
- Group discussion
- Q and A
- Human Resource Heads
- Employee Relation Heads
- Corporate Lawyers
- And others!
Register today and avail our early bird discount:
A 10% discount will be given if payment is received 7 days before the course commences. Payment on-site will pay the regular fee.
Walk-in registrations will be charged Php 7,000.00.