- This event has passed.
Designing Climate Surveys to Assess Employee Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Pandemic
October 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on October 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on October 6, 2020 at 10:00 am
The coronavirus pandemic is affecting every company, large and small, and making all of us rethink how we do our work and how we live our lives. We have seen organizations go through significant transformations in how their employees work. In the midst of the pandemic, employees are looking to management and HR for guidance, worried about their health and adjusting to new norms like working from home. Now more than ever, there is a pressing need to measure and track the overall wellness of the employees.
A Climate survey is an effective tool to help diagnose the organization in a variety of issues such as the overall wellness of the employees during this current pandemic, the company’s success in communicating and effectively implementing its mission and values to the employees, quality of work environment, among others. The results of the climate survey can provide for a better understanding of how the employees perceive the organization along different dimensions. This feedback tool is essential in identifying the health of the organization and the data generated therefrom can be used to facilitate organizational change, measure the impact of the current programs, and use to motivate and improve job satisfaction.
At the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of assessing employee engagement and wellness through a climate survey
- Understand the different phases of creating a climate survey
- Effectively design a climate survey
- Understand how to use the climate survey to help facilitate organizational change
1) Business Case for Employee Engagement and Wellness
- Research and case studies on employee engagement
- The benefits of employee engagement
- Measuring employee wellness and engagement
2) The Science of Surveys
- Types of surveys
- Purpose and objectives of a climate survey
- Advantages and disadvantages of climate surveys
- How climate surveys are used as an organization diagnosis tool
3) Phases of Creating Climate Surveys
- Planning and needs analysis
- Survey design
- Developing the questionnaire
- Instrument pre-test
- Data analysis
- Presentation of survey results
4) Creating Developmental Plans
- Interpreting the results of a climate survey
- Creating developmental plans based on the results of the survey
Mr. Ralph Ivan Gutierrez is the former Human Resources Director, Quality Management Department Head, & Support Services Group Head of Ditus Sapienta Holdings, Inc. and also a part-time faculty member at the De La Salle College of St. Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution Management.
He is also a human resources development consultant of the Employers Confederation of the Philippines, where he runs management and employee development programs for ECOP member companies.
He obtained a Masters Degree in Industrial and Employment Relations at the University of Turin in Italy and a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology both from the Ateneo de Manila University.
He also completed 2 short courses program on Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management and Management Training Program by the Association for Overseas Technical Cooperation and Sustainable Partnerships, in Tokyo, Japan.
He was also granted a full scholarship by Temasek Foundation and Nanyang Polytechnic International in their Innovation and Enterprise Leadership Programme at Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore.
September 29, October 1 and 6, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 nn via Zoom and ECOP eCampus
Regular Price/Non-member Rate: Php 3,000
ECOP Member-Rate: Php 2,000
All ECOP members are entitled to a member-rate discount using a coupon code. To get a code, kindly contact our Training Department at email@example.com.
For a detailed and step-by-step registration guide, click this link: bit.ly/ecophowtoregister
You may get in touch with the following contact details for inquiries: