In fulfillment of its mandate to promote the rights and interest of employers and participate in policymaking process, ECOP nominated several industry leaders as regular members of the Tripartite Executive Committee (TEC), the technical working group of the National Tripartite Industry Peace Council (NTIPC).
The NTIPC serves as the main consultative and advisory mechanism lodged with the Department of Labor and Employment – Bureau of Labor Relations (DOLE-BLR). It functions primarily as a forum for tripartite advisement and consultation among organized labor, employer, and government in the formulation and implementation of labor and employment policies.
ECOP nominees listed below were subsequently appointed by DOLE Secretary Silvestre H. Bello III as regular members and underwent their oath-taking ceremony last January 20, 2020.
- Ranulfo Payos – ECOP Vice President
- Antonio Abad, Jr. – ECOP Governor
- Federico Marquez, Jr. – ECOP Governor
- Renato Almeda – ECOP Governor
- Rene Cristobal – ECOP Council of Leaders
- Jose Roland Moya – ECOP Director-General
- Arturo Guerrero III – ECOP TWG Member
- Ernesto Cecilia – ECOP TWG Member
- Kenneth Chua – ECOP TWG Member
- Rhoda Caliwara – ECOP TWG Member
Also appointed were Mr. Renato Almeda, ECOP Governor, as a regular member of the Automotive Assembly Industry Tripartite Council (AAITC), and Atty. Rene Soriano, ECOP member, as a regular member of Private Security Industry Tripartite Council (PSITC).