- Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment. Only confirmed (paid) participants have assured seats.
- Registration fee must be paid not later than one (1) day before the activity.
- Enjoyment of “early bird” registration, if applicable, is only effective when payment is received seven (7) days before the deadline. Otherwise, regular registration fee applies even if enrolment in the course has been made before the deadline.
- Registration-on-site or walk-in registration is allowed subject to the availability of seats and upon payment of an additional Php500.00.
- Payment may be made either in cash or by check payable to the EMPLOYERS CONFEDERATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC. which may be delivered to the ECOP Secretariat office or deposited in our bank account with the following details:
BDO Savings Acct. Name: EMPLOYERS CONFEDERATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC.
Account No. 0021 2009 7980
- An official receipt (OR) will be issued for the payment of registration fee.
- A confirmation of participation will be sent upon receipt of payment.
- When payment is deposited in our bank account, a copy of the deposit slip must be sent by fax (no. 8958576) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for appropriate crediting and recording.
- Cancellation made seven (7) days before the scheduled seminar will be charged 50% of the registration fee beyond which the full amount will be charged.
- Substitution of participants is allowed. Name of the substitute must be sent to us at least one (1) day before the activity.
- ECOP reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the seminar if the minimum number of participants is not met. Confirmed participants, who may choose to cancel participation, will be informed accordingly.
- Those with unsettled/unpaid registration fees for previous seminar/s may be refused participation.
- Participants are requested to be at the venue at least ten (10) minutes prior to the start of the activity.
- No-show participants will be charged the full amount of the registration fee.