ECOP is recruiting a team of VALIDATORS who will be deployed to companies to check their compliance to DOLE regulations on contracting with the view of assisting them in identifying workers, if any, who may have to be regularized and formulating an action plan on voluntary regularization. If the company so wishes, its compliance to general labor standards and occupational safety and health standards may also be covered in the validation process. In order to arrive at an appropriate finding, the validator may examine employment records, interview management representatives and workers, and inspect work premises.
The VALIDATOR must possess the following qualifications:
- a graduate of a four-year course preferably with a major in accountancy, business administration, engineering, human resources, statistics, political science, social science, or related fields. New graduates are encouraged to apply;
- good oral and written communication skills;
- capability of conducting data analysis and reporting statistics;
- proficient in MS Office;
- diligent with attention to details; and
- familiarity with the workings of the labor market. Knowledge of labor laws and OSH standards is an advantage.
The VALIDATORS will be engaged by ECOP for a period of 6-8 months, which may be extended to one (1) year, during which the validation project will be implemented.
ECOP IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) EMPLOYER.
Kindly send your application letter and your resume to Mr. Rob Maronilla at e-mail address email@example.com.